Another update!

Hello!! I'm so excited to let you know that the rewrite of Wolf is officially in the works. I just started my first semester of college so everything is a little chaotic right now, but I'm planning on spending all of my covid induced free time writing! I wanted to give you guys an update and let you know that I'm not giving up on Wolf, and I also wanted to tell you about some changes I've already made.

So first things first! Wolf is now going to be set in a totally made up town in Alaska called Nkportfra. I decided to do this for a couple of reasons, the biggest one being that I wanted to have total control over what the setting was going to be like. I'm really pumped about this because I'm getting to do some world-building, which I love, and I think it's going to make Wolf more immersive and interesting.

Something else I've changed is the overall feel of the story. The reason for this is that when I was writing before, I didn't feel like there was really a specific mood and that made it hard for me to stay on track. This time around, Wolf is going to have a little more mystery/thriller vibes. I have a whole playlist in my head for the story along with playlists for characters. If you want to hear those, just let me know and I'd be happy to post them!

Moving on from big changes, I have a few ideas I'd like to throw your way. As I'm writing, I'm thinking about posting 'sneak peaks' if that's something you guys would be interested in. I'd also like to get your input on a few smaller things like design for new characters and stuff like that. In order to do that, I would post questions or polls. For the polls I would choose the most popular answer, and for the questions I would pick the one I liked the most and credit the person who suggested it. I'm also considering posting things such as the playlists I mentioned earlier. I have Pinterest boards and character profiles galore, as well as art of characters that my extremely talented friends have drawn. 

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, and if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them! I know it's been literal ages since I've updated you guys, but I'm actually feeling really good about this and I hope I haven't completely lost you!

Thank you so much for your patience and support! Seeing people continue to comment on and like Wolf is what's given me the motivation to keep working!