Chapter Twevel

*2 Years later*
*age 18*
A/N: I just wanted to point out (again) that this story is NOT going to be like the anime or manga. It's going to be totally different, well not totally but, a lot. So just keep that in mind while reading! I also know most of y'all aren't 18 but just pretend lol! So sorry for making the Timeskip 2 years! As I said before it's to make the conclusion make more sense (does not mean that this is the end yet but it's coming up soon) Also sorry for not updating in awhile, just feeling a little depressed and I've been pretty busy so yeah sorry but anyway, Thanks for reading!❤️
****
Y/N's POV:

It's been 2 years about, since Ed and I have been together. To be honest though, it's not like we were a real real couple. Yeah, we kiss sometimes and stuff but, we spent most of our time to find a way to get his and Al's body back. We've been so close multiple times but failed, but we haven't given up and we never will. Not only were we doing that, we were also helping Colonel Mustang with things going around in Central and other locations. Otherwise, that's pretty much all we did, we had no time to be a real real couple which didn't bother me. At least I knew we both loved eachother, even though the "L" word was rarely said to one another, only on rare occasions, but I was fine with it.

Today was a normal day, I woke in our crappy hotel. Ed and I had to share a bed but, at least it wasn't super awkward like it was before we got together. However, every now and then Ed and I will have our "Awkward Moments". Anyway, I woke up, I had no clue what time it was. Ed had his arm around me like always. I really wanted to know the damn time. I glance down and see Ed's State Alchemist pocket watch. I slowly reached for it. When it was in my grasp I pried it opened which was kind of difficult. Once it was open, I noticed there was something engraved on the inside.

"Don't Forget Oct 3." I whispered to myself. I quickly thought back to when Edward and Alphonse burned down their house. Burned down all their memories that happened in that house... I personally wasn't there when they did it but, I remember Winry telling me, otherwise Ed hasn't mention it... I quietly sigh. I then remember the reason why I opened the watch in the first place. I looked at the clock, 5:57 am. Before I could close it, someone gently grabbed my wrist. I look up and see Ed's golden orbs staring into my (e/c) ones. Shit...

"What are you doing?" He whispered, his hand closed the watch. I gulped.

"Um, I was just checking the time... I'm s-sorry...." I whispered back.

"It's fine... Did you read what's on the inside...?" He asked. I slowly nodded. Ed sighed.

"I'm pretty sure you know what happened right?" He asked. I nodded once more.

"I haven't even showed Al..." He mumbled. I looked away.

"I'm sorry for opening it..." I apologized. He laid his head back down, removing his arm off of me. He's upset a little.

"Whatever, it's fine..." He mumbled rudely. No it's not... I sighed and rolled off the bed. I then exit the bedroom to find Alphonse sitting at the table reading some sort of book. He glance up at me.

"Hey (y/n). Why are you up so early? Did you and Brother get into a fight?" He asked. Ed and I on occasion, got into fights. I wouldn't really call this situation a fight though. I shrugged.

"Not really..." I replied sitting across from him.

"Oh. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say reaching for the newspaper that was laying on the table. I began to read, same with Al and his book. A couple hours went by when I got up to take a shower. The bathroom was located in the bedroom so I had to be quiet when I entered the room just in case Ed was still sleeping. I crept into the room as quietly as I could. I quickly collected clean clothes and a towel. Just as I was about to enter the bathroom, I hear Ed's voice.