Chapter Four

Edward's POV:

I woke up the following morning cold. Really cold. I opened my eyes and noticed (Y/N) was gone. I looked around the room, she wasn't anywhere. I walked to a little table that Al was sitting on.

"Hey Brother." He says looking up at me.

"Hey Al, where's (y/n)?" I asked.

"Oh she's taking a shower..." he replied back. I slightly nodded. Before I headed back to the bedroom I hear Al say something.

"How was it?" He asked. I glance back at him.

"How was what?" I asked confused.

"Sleeping with (Y/N)? For the second time..." He snickered. I started to blush a lot.

"Shut up, nothing bad happened..." I mumbled walking back to the bedroom. The bedroom was near the bathroom so I could faintly hear (Y/N) singing. I slightly blushed at te sound of her beautiful voice. I hear the shower turn off. A few moment later, (y/n) comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her body. I blush even more.

"Oh good morning Ed" She smiled. With one hand holding the towel, she used the other hand to push her damp (h/c) hair out of her face.

"I have to change, so, um mind getting out..." She mumbled. I quickly got out of the room. A few minutes later she opens the door. I guess I can come in now. When I stepped in, I see (y/n) in a beautiful (f/c) sun dress.

"Why are you dressed up?" I asked, feeling my cheeks turn a bit red. She shrugs.

"Just wanted to feel pretty for once..." She replied.

"But you always look pretty..." I mumbled. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Awh, thanks..." She says.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Can you do me a favor?" She ask, giving me a cute smile.

"Sure... What is it?" I asked back. She then handed me her hair brush.

"Please braid my hair..." She say turning away from me. I began to gently brush through her (h/c) locks. Her hair smelt so good. I then started to braid her hair like I normally would do to mine. When I was finish, she turned around and faced me.

"Thanks! So, how do I look?" She asked. She looked...

"Absolutely gorgeous..." I say before I could stop myself. I look up at her, she was blushing a deep red.

"Thanks... again..." She nervously says...

"Well we should, um get going..." I say putting on my red jacket. She nodded in agreement. We got Al and left the hotel.

"We should see if Envy is still in Central..." Al suggested.

"Yeah I agree..." I say. We first headed to Headquarters to see if anybody has any new reports.We walked into Colonel Mustangs office, he turned around in his chair and smiled.

"What do you need Fullmetal?" He asked.

"Any new reports on that homunculus?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Hm, well, there has been more than one spotted. This morning, one tried to murder someone but thankfully they got away. I suggest you hop to it before try disturb the community even more." He said turning around.

"Okay, um, see you later..." I say as we all walked out.

"More Homunculi...? Are these ones similar to Envy?" (Y/N) asked, I could tell she was a little scared.

"No, they are all really different but they take orders from the same person..." I replied back. She nodded. When we got out of the building, we heard a scream. We ran to the source of the noise which was in a dark alley. We then saw Gluttony, Lust, and Envy. Envy was holding up man who was screaming out of pain as Lust was piercing him.

"Oh, it's the Fullmetal Pipsqueak..." Envy evilly chcuckled. I give him a dirty look. Envy dropped the man on the ground.

"Are you still trying to find the Philosophers Stone?" He asked getting closer to us.

"Of course not! You know damn well what it's made of. Why the hell do you care anyway." I replied back, getting ready to fight.

"Oh? Thats to bad. We were hoping that you'll find one, then we would of simply steal it from you. I guess we will find another alternative..." Lust says sounding bored.

"Lust, Lust, the girl over there looks delicious. May I eat her?" Gluttony eagerly says. My eyes widened.

"Go ahead, make it fast..." Lust says carelessly. I transmuted my automail into a spear and quickly got in front of (Y/N).

***

(Y/N)'s POV:

The fat one was about to attack me, I froze up, not able to move. Edward then gets in front of me. Ed then kicked the Homunculus in the stomach, causing it to launch backwards.

"(Y/N), Al, get out of here..." Ed shouted. I was about to argue when I feel Al grab my wrist.

"Come on (Y/N)..." I hear Al say. I shook my head.

"Hell no! I'm helping..." I said, getting ready to fight. I see Envy get closer to me.

"You really need to listen to your boyfriend (Y/N).... I could easily kill you..." He said giving me a evil smirk.

"He's not my boyfriend! And, oh please, I would like to see you try." I said glaring. He just laughed.

"(Y/N)! I said get away!" Ed shouted. I quickly a transmutation circle on the ground so, I could transmute a weapon. Before I could finish, I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder. I look up and see Lust stabbing with her finger knife.

"Foolish girl, you should of run away when you had the chance." She said.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I hear Edward yell. I feel another sharp pain in my stomach. I look down and see she stabbed me once more. I coughed up some blood.

"You bitch!" I hear Ed yell. He tried to struck Lust but, she dodged. My vision became blurry. I feel Al pick me up.

"(Y/N), stay awake..." I hear his voice echo. Even though he was close to me, I could barley make out what he was saying. I coughed up more blood before I passed out.
___________________________

Cliffhanger!!! I hope you enjoyed!!! Please leave a comment & vote too!!!❤️