Chapter Six

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was nice to have Edward carry me. Even though it was awkward... When we finally arrived to Winry's house, Ed put me down. I walk to the door and knock. In a matter of seconds, Winry answered.

"Oh hey (Y/N), Al, Ed... It's good to see you!" She did giving me a hug, I hugged back. We all walked back in.

"Listen Winry, (y/n) got injured not to long ago, she's till recovering... We do t want her to get hurt again so, will it be okay if she stays here?" Ed asked. I felt a pain in my heart... I didn't want to leave Ed... Winry smiled.

"Of course! How long will you guys be gone?" She asked. Ed shrugged.

"I don't know, we still have to find away to get our bodies back, and I'm not sure how long that will take..." Al said. Winry nodded.

"Well I guess we will be on our way then..." Ed said about to walk away. Winry quickly steps in front of the two brothers.

"Not so fast, let's have dinner before you leave. You might not come back for awhile so why not hang out for a little bit." Winry smiled. Not come back for awhile...? I frowned at the thought.

"Okay, I guess we can stay for a little bit..." Ed mumbled.

"Great! I'll start dinner!" Winry smiled walking into the kitchen. It was awkward.... I let out a sigh.

"I'll be in my room unpacking..." I mumbled. I head up stairs into my room. Once I got in there, a tear slipped down my face. I was still obviously sad about staying here and leaving Ed, even though it wasn't my choice. I sat down on the ground and put my knees to my chest. I let more tears let out of my eyes. Damn it, I got stop being so weak, and stop crying... I take a deep breath in and out. I then hear a small knock on my door.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" I hear Ed's voice say.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." I mumbled.

"Um, can I come in." He asked. I quickly wiped the tears off of my face. I stood up and opened the door. He then walked in, I closed the door behind him.

"Seriously, what's wrong? Why were you crying?" He asked again looking at me.

"What the hell do you think? You're leaving..." I mumbled looking down.

"We are coming back... It's not like we are not coming back..." He replied.

"I know, it's just that..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"It's just what?" Ed asked looking into my eyes.

"I-I L-" I was cut off by a knock on the door. Thank goodness.

"Hey guys, Winry said dinner is ready." I hear Al say. That was fast. I exit the room as fast as I could, Ed following closely behind. When we got down to the kitchen, Winry had put all the the food on the table. Everybody else ate, that being Winry and Ed, I on the other hand, didn't.

"Your not going to eat?" Winry asked looking concern. I shook my head.

"No, not really..." I mumbled.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess..." I replied back. After everybody else was done eating, it was time for Al and Ed to leave...

"Promise to be back soon." Winry's says giving Ed a hug. As soon as Winry let go of him, I tightly gave him a hug. He hugged back.

"Hey I have an idea. (Y/N) why don't you go to the train station with them. You'll have more time to say bye." Winry suggested.

"Um okay..." I replied. I walked out with the two brothers to the train station. It was quiet but, in a relaxing way. Once we finally got there is when I started to cry.

"(Y/N), we will be back soon, okay?" Al said giving me slight hug. I hugged back.

"I'll leave you two alone..." Al chuckled, getting onto the train. I could barley look Ed in the eye.

"So, what were you going to tell me earlier?" Ed asked getting closer to me. I was going to confess but now, it won't matter because he's going I leave anyway.

"Oh, um, I was just going to say, I'll miss you..." I said looking down. I feel his arms wrap around me. I blushed but hugged back.

"I'll miss you too (Y/N)..." He whispered.

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now..." I mumbled, feeling more tear escape my eyes. He let go of me and stared in my eyes.

"Please don't cry (y/n)... I hate seeing you cry..." He said. The train honked it's horn, signaling that it was about to depart.

"Goodbye (Y/N)..." Ed said, he then kissed me on my cheek and went on the train. I blush even more. I smiled. I look up and see Ed and Al waving through the window. I waved back. I turned around and started to walk back home with a slight smile on my face. Gently touching the spot he kissed.
_________________________
End of chapter 6! Hoped you enjoyed!. It may seem like the end but trust me, its not! The next chapter will be set a little ways in the future. Thanks for reading! Pleas vote & comment❤️❤️