Game #1 FF Favorites

Start from the beginning

#3 Burnt

Burnt by SILVERKOOK [m] self-harm and mentions suicide

This book made me cry so much if you are in for an emotional rollercoaster read this book! A soulmate AU where you feel your soulmates pain and their scars also appear on your skin. Jungkook is a student who always keeps to himself because he doesn't want to be a nuisance to anyone. One day he finally gives in to his roommate who wants him to come out of his shell. Reluctantly Jungkook goes to the party where he meets Jimin and his whole world is turned upside down. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Lokidow_Strange_aRMy  favorites

#1 A Passion Beyond Labels

A Passion Beyond Labels by Dina-Soar

This is a story that revolves around Y/N and the rap line. Y/N has just moved into a private high school from a public school. She meets Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon, all of which have been given different labels. Yoongi the delinquent, Hoseok the popular boy, and Namjoon the class president. While she struggles to keep up the math work her teacher Kim Seokjin gives to her, she has a different type of relationship which each of the boys (as well as the boys with each other). She meets Jimin and Taehyung through Namjoon due to Taehyung being his younger brother. Soon enough Jungkook joins the two middle schoolers and they are a pretty close set of friends. When an idol contest comes to town where groups can compete, it catches the eyes of some of the boys and they just cannot get it off their minds...

I was honestly sad when I finished this book. I love it so much and totally deserves +1 mil reads (though I can say that about all the books I mention here that do not have over 1 mil)

#2 Amnesia

Amnesia by 7secondsofbangtan

This book may have only just begun, having around 20 chapters so far, but I really like it so far. It is a Taehyung x reader book. It is where after a car accident, Y/N has no memories of her previous life. She will have to try to regain her lost memories not only for herself but for those that her old self cared about. Taehyung and her were engaged, and she has to figure out how she figures out feels about him after she lost all memory of what they had.

#3 Knight in Shining Armor

Knight in Shining Armor by MintXxXy

This is a Namjoon short story that has smut in it. This is actually the same author who wrote A Passion Beyond Labels. It is where Y/N is an f-girl in university and she tries to hook up with the nerd, Namjoon, who shuts her down. Though once they are assigned a project together, they begin to see each other differently... Be aware this book does have smut, harassment, attempted recording (to later publish) of a threesome without consent/ when Y/N is intoxicated and releasing a video of Y/N having sex without her consent on the videos release nor its recording.

I also want to give an honorable mention to Yes Sir and Yes Daddy (Namjoon x reader) by 0o_pervy_noona_o0, Teach Her (Jimin x reader) by Pocketbangtan, and honestly jeonjungkookfan0808  Soulmates (Yoongi x reader) which was the second ff that I read that actually got my interest. It was the one that got me writing ff's and is what made me use Wattpad more often. I probably would have left ff far behind if I had not read that book. Be aware that Yes Sir and Yes Daddy are smut and have some Yoonmin and Taekook smut in it too. Teach Her is not a smut book but does have descriptive kissing scenes in it.

________________________________________________________________________________

So these are our favorites what is your top 3  BTS FanFiction on Wattpad? We'd love to see your recommendations and create an awsome FF Favorite list!