closure.

hey y'all if you're seeing this you're a real one KSJFKSHDKS

it's been like, around half a year since i've updated this? idk man:(

anyway, i've decided to discontinue this story, i'm so sorry. after awae was cancelled i stopped getting motivated, even though i really tried to write some chapters, i couldn't.

i was recently reminded of this book when's or one commented, so i guess i just wanted to provide some closure.

HERES HOW THE BOOK WOULDVE ENDED.

- derek would've been defeated by anne, who had the power to turn into a mermaid because she was a 'chosen one' (bc the dripter chose her)

- the plan to defeat derek: basically i decided they would steal his dripter and destroy it skdjksdj that's it, it would've been a hard task bc his dripter was a necklace he never took off.

- they were supposed to have a party at diana's where they would invite derek, who they had 'befriended' for this purpose.

- obvi shirbert would've been endgame after derek was defeated :)

OTHER DETAILS I WROTE ABOUT:

- bash worked for derek because he met mary who had a child (elijah), and he didn't have enough money to support them.

- if you're wondering how bash had found anne's house, it's because derek told him where it was.

- BASH IS NOT EVIL THOUGH! when gilbert found out during a confrontation, he managed to convince bash to turn against derek, saying he would help bash because they're basically family.

- on the day of diana's party, gilbert was going to give anne a bouquet of flowers :,)