Chapter 8.

After the long 13 hour flight we exited the plane and sat in the airport. It was now 9:00 pm, and I wasn't that tired since I slept on the plane. I looked for Cristiano, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

I called him a few times and he wasn't answering. I was getting pissed off because the kids were tired, and all I wanted to do was lay down in a bed.

After about 40 more minutes of waiting; it was 9:45 pm. I was so pissed off. I called my half brother Sergio to come and get us. He said he would be here in about 15 minutes.

So Sese came and dropped us off at home. I walked in the house to see It empty. I let the kids change and eat a small snack and they went straight to bed.

I walked into my bedroom to see Cristiano laying on the bed drinking.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I screamed. He stared at me confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked me, sitting up.

"You didn't pick us up from the damn airport! We waited for you for almost 2 damn hours!" I shouted furiously. He stood up and pulled me close. "I'm sorry." He said to me. I pushed him away from me.

I removed my Uggs and put them in the closet. I took off my sweater, jeans, until I was in my undergarments. I saw Cristiano just sitting in the bed staring at me. I turned away from him and removed my bra and then I put on my mid length night gown.

I combed my hair into a nice high ponytail. I was very tired, tbh. I sat down on the bed, away from Cristiano. He didn't say anything but then he said something.

"Ese... I have something to tell you." He said to me facing where I was. I hoped it wasn't anything that bad because I couldn't deal with that now.

I looked at him and waited for what he was about to say. "Um well, me and Rafa slept together that night we went to the club, I am so sorry," I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I stood up from the bed, "You had sex with my cousin?!? And now your telling me!" I screamed. I didn't care if the kids heard me.

"I'm sorry!" was all he said again.

"Did you use a condom." He sat there silent for a minute. "Did you?!?" I repeated. He scratched the back of his head. " I don't know! I don't think so!" He replied.

"Dammit, Cristiano! You sleep with my cousin, and then you don't use protection! I don't want the same baby daddy as my damn cousin!" I yelled. He didn't respond.

I got up, grabbed my phone, and I went to go the guest room. I couldn't deal with this.

6 months later; May 15, 2015

I had given birth to the baby, which was boy. I named him Thiago dos a Santos Aviero Ramos. Me and Cristiano made up, but I would never forget.

Turns out Rafa was pregnant, but the baby isn't Cristiano's because he did use a condom. I was very relieved about that.

Adrielle was visiting, Cesc and the kids would come the following day. I had gone to my brothers house to pick up a few things.

Adrielle's POV

I was at Esmeralda's house, visiting for a few days. Cristiano was in his room moping because he missed Esmeralda who had been out all day at her brothers house.

I went into the room. It was night time, around 9:29 pm. I had been drinking, so I could admit that I wasn't sober.

I walked over to Cristiano who looked at me confused and I kissed him. He kissed me back, and one thing led to another.

I left Cristiano's room after we had finished and right when I did that Esmeralda returned home. Right when I exited the door she walked in. "What are you doing in here?" I couldn't find the right words to say.

She stood there waiting for my answer. I looked over to Cristiano who looked away from me. I looked down at my hands. "Esmeralda um, we slept together." I said and the look on her face shocked me.

"Are you kidding me?" She said and laughed. "Tell me you did not actually sleep with my sister Cristiano." He nodded shamefully. " Your such a bitch, Adrielle. And you Cristiano. How could you? Rafa and now my damn sister?" She said and she walked out of the room and slammed the door.

Esmeralda's POV

I couldn't believe what was happening. I called Sergio and told him what happened and he said I could come over. I went to tell Andres that I would be back probably tomorrow or the day after.

I packed Thiago's things, and I packed a small duffle bag with my stuff in it. I felt Cristiano come up behind me and hold on to my waist.

"Get the hell off me Cristiano." I said seriously and he got off me. I said goodbye to Andres and I left to Sergio's house.