Chapter 32.

Adrielle's POV.

That caught me off guard. He just kissed me! I expected him to hate me, but he kisses me instead! Wow. I backed up quickly. I was a free woman but I can't do this to my sister. "Cristiano, I-" "No, I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking," He said and I looked down. He pulled my head up with his hand. "No matter what, I will always love Eliana." He said and smiled. "Thank you so much Cristiano," I said full of joy. He was a great father. He had a total of 5 kids, I couldn't imagine that. "Well, I need to get back to Madrid," He said and stood up. "Alright. I'll see you soon hopefully?" I asked. "Yeah. Definetly." He said. He kissed me on the cheek and left. "Bye Adi," He said and I smiled. Oh Cristiano.

Rafaella's POV
Manaus, Brazil
7:10 pm.

"Rafa, Pablo, vem!" I heard my dad call. "Yes pai?" I answered. "We are going to Rio!" He said and I jumped in excitement. Yes yes rio! The carnaval. Carnaval is a big celebration held in Brazil. Other places too like germany, spain, Portugal, Argentina, etc. Brazil has the best one though. Anyone can agree with that. "We're leaving in a few hours, so get ready quickly." He said and I went into the room I was staying in. Rio rio! I go to rio a lot but not on carnaval. Last time was when my parents were still together. I packed a small duffle bag. Good thing we're taking a plane cause I could never drive from Manaus to Rio. That's like New York to Alaska! 3000 miles, no way. "Pablo get ready," I said helping my little brother. After i finished with me, I helped him. Rio here I come!

Esmeralda's pov

I was very dissapointed. Cristiano had lied to me. What could he possibly be doing that he couldn't tell me the truth. Thank goodness for sergio. When Cristiano comes back, I don't think I'll say anything because I don't want to seem clingy plus were not even together. When I got back home I was tired, and decided not to wait for Cristiano. It's almost 12 am, and all the kids are asleep except Andres and Lucas.They are playing video games. I tossed and turned all night, waiting for Cristiano. I know I shouldn't, I have moved on. Well that's what I wanted to believe. I heard my phone buzz and I reached for it quickly. "Thiagos Father" I saw appear on the screen, and a text. "Ese, sorry. Coach had me here for a while. I'll see you tomorrow though. Good night 💕" fucking bastard. He is a liar! This is exactly the same shit he did when we were together. I decided to sleep it off, and forget about it.

::The next morning::

"Ese, Ese!" I heard someone shaking me. My eyes opened quickly, and I saw Cristiano standing there on one side, and Sergio on the other side. "Ese it's 4 o clock!" Sergio said and my eyes widened. "What!" I said and got up quickly. I saw Cristiano smile and I gave him a stank look. "How was your meeting with the coach?" Sergio asked him and he opened his mouth to say something. "Um, it was good." "Cristiano. Coach is in Italy. Remember?" He asked. "Why did you lie to me." I asked crossing my arms. "Cristiano, you've hurt her enough. Tell us right now, why did you lie." Sergio said earlier. Wow, Sergio always has my back. "Okay okay fine. I went to see Adrielle." "Why couldn't you just tell me?" I asked highly dissapointed."I don't know, I should've. And I'm sorry," he said. "Whatever Cristiano." I said and walked away.

Cristiano's POV

Sergio stood there glaring at me. "What man?" "Why do you always do this to her?" He asked. "I don't know.." "Do you know, she cries to me about you cristiano? She cries to our father?" "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yes!" He said loudly. He grabbed onto my shirt, and yelled in my face. "The next time I hear that you did something to my little sister, you are going to regret ever marrying her. Alright? Should I say it in Portuguese for you to understand?" I shook my head and he let me go. "Good. I'll see you at practice in a few days." He said and left. Wow. I went to the kitchen where Ese was. "So what do you want to do for your birthday?" I asked hoping she wasn't mad."I am going to Barcelona, to spend some time with my dads family." She said plainly. "Oh." I said a little dissapointed. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "Gonna spend some time with my mom before she leaves." I said and she nodded. She sounded and looked like she didn't want to talk to me, at all. "Cristiano, I want to have some time alone. Can you please leave?" She asked. "Oh um ok. I'll see you later then," I said and leaned to kiss her cheek but she backed up. "Bye Cristiano." She said and I left feeling nothing but dissapointment. This was my fault anyway. Lieing was such a habit for me. I've been doing it since we even started our relationship.

{Flashback: May 23, 2009, Manchester, England}

"Esmeralda, I am completely sure." "No you're not Cristiano. Why can't you just tell me??" She asked and I felt a little bad for Lieing to her. She wanted to know, if the rumors about me transferring to Real Madrid. It was true. Because earlier I went to go sign the contract. I went to Madrid a few weeks ago and told her I went to Lisbon to see my sisters. "I'm telling the truth 100%. This is my home, I couldn't leave." I said and a fake smile appeared on my face. "Alright, i believe you." She said and hugged me. "I love you so much," I said and kissed her. "I love you too,"

End of flashback:

And a 3 weeks later I was transferred. She was very angry with me, but she knew it would help my career so she supported me. She was happy a bit to see her older brother. I am even lying to her right now because she doesn't know I have a girlfriend. What is wrong with me?? The lies never end...