Chapter 18.

Esmeralda's POV
Madrid,Spain

I went out today, with my friends. I haven't been out in a while so why not? I was kind of exhausted because I've been out for a while.

I opened the front door, seeing Dolores on the couch. I set my keys down and walked over to her.

"Ola, did you have fun?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Where's Cristiano?" I asked. I thought he would be downstairs but he wasn't.

"He's upstairs, Adrielle's here," she said. I didn't know Adrielle was coming.. And they're both upstairs? Hm.

I nodded and took off my heels before heading upstairs. I opened our bedroom door and I spotted Adrielle standing there, with papers in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a loud tone. Why was she in my bedroom and why is she looking through my stuff.

"The real question is, why did you kill a baby?" She asked me. I gulped, how did she know about that.

I didn't know what to say to that, i just stood there not replying. I finally spoke up,

"How did you know about that?" I said wondering if Cristiano had told her.

I walked over to her and grabbed what was in her hand and I read it over. It was my letter from Doctor Hernandez.

"This letter, it was Cesc's baby!" She yelled. I knew it was, but Cristiano still seemed to think it was his not thinking of the possibility that it could be his.

"Why are you looking through my things!" I shouted back, I should've kept it more secure.

"Don't change the subject," She stated. I wasn't. We're on the same subject.

"I wonder how Cesc will feel that his baby was aborted," She said.

"You wouldn't tell him," I said hoping she wouldn't. He would probally never speak to me again.

"He deserves to know!" He does, but it's over so I don't understand why she would tell him.

"But it's over!" It was a long time ago. I've even forgotten about it.

"Cesc needs to know that you aborted his baby!" She shouted just as Cristiano entered the room.

"What?" He questioned staring at me. I looked away, knowing he heard what she said.

"The baby, was Cesc's?" He questioned me again. By this time Adrielle left the room, wow.

"Yes it was, but it dosent matter now," I pleaded.

"Yes it does, Esmeralda! This is another mans baby! That you killed selfishly!" He shouted.

"Selfishly? I had no other choice! You know that!" I argued back.

"Whatever, Esmeralda," He said leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" I questioned him.

"To talk to Adrielle, about OUR baby," He said and slammed the door.

Wow, I couldn't believe this was happening and we had gotten into another fight again. I put my shoes back where I got then from and removed my clothes to get ready to shower. I took a long shower and changed into my pajamas. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and sighed. Why was all this happening? I thought. I truly wished I hadn't gotten an abortion but I didn't have any other choice. I decided to go an check on the kids. I went into Thiago's room and I saw he was asleep, which was good. It was still early and I knew he would wake up later. I went into Alicia's room to see her watching tv. I asked her if she was going to eat anything before she went to sleep. She said no, so I went to Andres's room and he was playing on his PS4. I asked him if he was going to eat anything and he said yes so I made him some waffles and bacon. Andrea was at a sleepover so I didn't go I to her room. I went downstairs and i saw Cristiano & Adrielle talking. They both looked at me and didn't say anything. I grabbed some water and went back upstairs with it. I don't know how much longer I could put up with it. My sister was having my husband's baby. I needed to speak with Cristiano about something that was very important. I sat down our bed and waited patiently. He came back upstairs.

"Cristiano.." I called. He turned around looking pretty irritated.

"What?" He said in an irritated tone. Well then.

"We need to talk," I said and he sighed and came and sat down on the bed with me.

"What is it?" He questioned. I sighed before I prepared to tell him.

"I think it would be best if I moved out," I stated and he stared at me.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"We need a break," I simply stated. We truly did.

"What about the children?"

"They can come with me, and can always visit you," I said and he sighed.

"Why Ese, were perfectly fine," He said in denial when we were clearly not.

"No we aren't, Cristiano.," I said shaking my head.

"Please Ese, we can work this out," He begged.

I wasn't replying. I didn't know what to do, maybe I could give in.

"Please Ese," He begged me again.

"I need space Cristiano," I said again and I formed an idea.

"Ok, how about I go on a holiday, just me, and Thiago?" I suggested. I know we were supposed to go on a holiday together, but I couldn't see that now.

"Ok I like that idea better," He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Just know Esmeralda.. I love you okay?" He said holding my hands and looking into my eyes. I nodded, without saying it back.

He kissed my forehead and a tear slipped down my face. "It's okay amor.. We'll be okay," he said cuddling me. I wasn't so sure anymore..

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Esmeralda and Cristiano are falling apart huh? And Adrielle.. Will she tell Cesc? And thank you so much for 1.k reads! It means alot! Well adios ❤