Crypto x F! Reader (Lemon (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PART 2!!

Start from the beginning

"What's up with your outfit? I noticed a bunch of people in the bar in weird looking clothes. Like they weren't made on earth! Because trust me. Ive been to MANY fashion weeks, including Paris and New York. And ive never seen fashion like that." Blair's words blurred together drunkenly. Before Crypto could answer, she stood up abruptly and walked over  to her vanity. Crypto stared after her and his gaze involuntarily dropped to her backside. Blushing, he averted his gaze.

Opening the drawers and pulling out a bottle of tequila and two glasses. Blair poured some and brought the glasses over, offering one to Crypto, who took it and sipped it tentatively. It was good. Blair seemed really drunk, but she still downed the tequila.

"My friends and I have been traveling and got the clothes from... Different places." He concluded.
"Mmm." Blair replied lazily as she finished her drink. She stood up to go set down the glass, but instead of returning to the couch, Crypto felt her arms snaking around his neck. Startled, he jumped a little, but the tension melted when he heard her voice in his ear.

(A/N: LEMON AHEAD! W A R N I N G. IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT STUFF, I RECOMMEND YOU SKIP THIS PART).

"So you've been around the world, huh? I bet you've fucked plenty of women..." She whispered. Crypto's drunk ass couldn't help but feel a little turned on at Blair's behaviour. She walked around the couch and sat down in Crypto's lap, barely giving his drunk mind a chance to process what was happening. And before he knew it, her soft lips met his roughly, and he kissed back with the same amount of intensity. He felt the corners of Blair's lips turn up, obviously happy with his cooperation. She slid the jacket off his shoulders and Crypto took off her shirt. He fumbled with the bra clasp a little bit before finally getting it right and snapping it off. They both continued undressing until they were both in their undergarments.

Crypto laid Blair down on the chaise and she reached down to rub his quickly hardening (uh oh spaghettio). He broke their kiss for a second to catch his breath and reached down to rub (Y/N)'s clit, earning a few moans. She was wet already.

"Fuck me, pretty boy..." She moaned. Crypto took off his boxers and put his tip at her entrance. She shuddered in anticipation. He pushed in, and Blair moaned more. His sight was basically blurred beyond recognition, and he couldn't think straight. He continued pounding Blair, and she moaned louder and bit her finger as he found her G-spot.

"Right there! Ahh~" she moaned as he went faster. Blair felt the knot in her stomach grow tighter and tighter.
"I'm about to cum..." Crypto said in her ear. She shuddered more and sighed in pleasure. Crypto pulled out and cummed right as the knot snapped, and went in for a rough kiss, placing his hand on Blair's neck, earning a satisfied noise from her.

(A/N: ok the lemonio is done... And i feel like I nees to amputate my hands after that........ Sorry for making you tap into your holy water supply :'D)

"Hey! Anyone in there?" A loud male voice interrupted the two. Instinctively, they both rushed to put on their clothes. Blair just hastily put on some undergarments and grabbed a beige off-shoulder sweater dress and black thigh socks. Crypto rushed to make everything look normal after he had gotten his clothes on, and the two sat on the couch, each freaking out the same amount.

"We're coming in in 10 seconds!" The security guard called.

"What do we do?" Crypto whispered, his mouth threatening to break out in a huge smile and laugh. Blair was fighting the same thing.
"I dunno... Just pretend to be asleep!" She whispered yelled as she snatched a blanket and switched on a little TV, which was coincidentally playing a commercial about the Apex Ganes. She turned down the volume and assumed a sleeping position on Crpto's chest, looking up at him and winking mischievously. Crypto flushed and fake-slept as well. A few seconds passed before a quiet click sounded and in walked two security officers with flashlights. They approached the supposedly sleeping two and shook them 'awake'.

"Uh.. Sir? Ma'am? Y'all needa leave. Its after closing. The tall one with red hair said.
"Now, we could easily arrest y'all. But we're not gonna do that, since we don't wanna lose our star." The shorter dark skinned man said, winking at Blair, who looked sober enough to be unconfortable.

Time skip because I'm tired lol

A few minutes after Blair and Crypto had been kicked out of the bar, Blair smiled and turned to Crypto.

"Call me sometime." She said before she walked into her car and drove off. Call her? What does that mean? He stuffed his cold hands into his pockets as he began to walk back to the hotel and felt something in one. He pulled out the thing to see a scrap of paper with the numbers (xxx) xxx-xxxx written on them. He assumed it was a key for him to be able to call her. But how does that work? He'd have to ask Natalie later.

(A/N: sorry this one's so bad. I'm not that great at writing lemons but I thought I'd try somwthing new so yeah. Also, as you can probably tell, I am not experienced in that field at all lmfao. Requests still open in my DMs!)