Crypto x F! Reader (Lemon (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PART 2!!

(A/n: sorry for slow updates. I'm busy :( and I'm suffering some minor writer's block. Also, we're gonna give the character a name, since its a little weird for me to write (Y/N) over and over again lulz. Lets call her........Blair... Sorry im not good with names lmao).

"Move your feet and feel it
In the space between

You gotta give yourself a moment
Let your body be

We gotta lose it

We gotta lose it."

The last noted of the song flowed from Blair's lips as the audience cheered. Blair basked in the praise, ignoring the few catcalls thtown her way. As she was walking back towards the back room, she turned around once more to try and find the cute guy she met. He was sitting at the bar, making little conversation with an amputee. He had robotic legs and what seemed to be a pocket stuffed with syringes filled with bright green liquid. He looked like some sort of video game character. In fact, now that Blair thought about it, Crypto did seem like a fictional character as well. He had on a long coat with green details, some sort of vest paired with black jeans, and a few odd necklaces around his neck. Blair felt her gaze lift to the guy's face. Metal jaw? How hadn't she noticed that before? She decided to ask him later and disappeared through the curtains.

Time skip brought you you by stupid autocorrect ans tiny phone keyboards

A few minutes before the bar closed, Blair walked out to the front to take a few sips of Smirnoff from her flask
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
And enjoy the cool beachside air. A few surfers were heading home with their boards tucked under their arms while other people still continued to walk up and down the beach at 2AM. Blair smiled to herself as she sat back and took another swig. Already, she felt a little off-balance, despite the fact she was sitting down. She looked at her watch. It was time to go back inside. She sighed and stood up, wobbling her way through the 'Employees Only' room. Upon reaching her room, she saw someone standing in front of it. Crypto. Blair half smiled to herself, knowing being drunk was probably the best thing to be at the time. She took another large gulp of her drink, ignoring the fact that it sent her over the edge, and striding towards Crypto.

"Hey," he started after she approached.
"Heyyy Crypto...." She slurred, a slight trace of alcohol on her breath. She smelled like beach, with a mixture of fruity hair product and tropical scented lotion. It surprised him, considering their location. He figured she must have freshened up after the performance. She fumbled with her keys before finally unlocking the door and stepping inside, flicking on the light. It was a nice dressing room. A vanity, clothing rack, a few couches and large suede chaise. She flopped down on one of the couches and kicked off her boots.

"Ugh, you have nooo idea how draining it is to sing a bunch of shit..." She whined as she curled in a ball, bringing her knees up to her chin and wrapping her arms around the underside of her thighs. She inclined her head so that she was laying it on her knees and looking at Crypto.

"So, what brings you here, pretty boy?" She asked, uncurling and patting the spot next to her. Crypto sat and she draped herself over him seductively. Taken back, he tensed and looked into her deep brown eyes.

"Uhm-" he began. He didnt know what to say. Octane told him to answer her questions quickly, but not too quickly. Act like he's putting thought into what he was about to say.
"Work, I guess." He finished. Blair shrugged like she related. There was a small silence as she exhaled and appeared to be deep in thought. Finally, she spoke again.