|| Chapter 5 || Rain Rain Go Away, Shall You Return Another Day?

As Izuku entered the monitoring room almost all of his classmates began swarming around him asking him questions and making tons of comments about his match. Deku just awkwardly chuckles while rubbing his neck unsure of what to do.

Mr. Aizawa was getting annoyed, they were giving him a headache. "How about you give Midoriya some space and talk one at a time, you're all so loud." He gave them another one of his glares and they began apologizing to Midoriya and Mr. Aizawa.

"Hey Midoriya! That was so awesome man, like with the whole teleporting thing!!" Kirishima says while giving him a pat on the back.

"O-oh! You must be talking about how I ran across the floors, correct?" "Yeah man! You were literally faster than lightning out there." Kirishima said with a chuckle.

"When did you even learn to do that, Deku? It was so cool!! You must have worked really hard!" Uraraka says excitedly. "Well, I have been training a lot recently, I thought about showing you guys later, but I guess it happened to be more helpful to use it now." Izuku says as he smiles nervously.

They all kept chatting for a while until it was time to go back to UA. "Hey Mr. Aizawa, what about Bakugou and Iida?" Kaminari asked. "Bakugou and Iida are already at UA in the nurse's office recovering, so lets not keep them waiting, alright." Aizawa said tiredly, just wanting to go to sleep as soon as he got back.

As the students started heading back to the bus, Izuku was stuck with his thoughts as most of the classmates around him were falling asleep. They were all pretty tired so a little break wouldn't hurt anyone.

Izuku sighs while putting his hand over his chest, more specifically his heart. 'That was close... Mr. Aizawa didn't look completely convinced, since I "just suddenly" learned a new move, I guess I can try to make up another excuse or something.. I have to keep the suspicions down completely. I'll restrain myself for now.. ' Midoriya was staring out the window, the look in his showed that he was only getting deeper into his thoughts. His fists curl up and tighten, but then immediately relax. He breathes in and out.

He felt a small and subtle strike of pain in his body. 'Ahh.. the injury.. At least no one noticed it yet..' He looked down and took off his jacket. His shirt was stained with blood covering the area of the wound 'Aww, now my shirt's all ruined, how am I gonna clean this..' Izuku pouts a little and puts his jacket back on quickly. He had an extremely high pain tolerance, so the wound felt like a papercut, probably even smaller. Midoriya looks back at the window and stares at the surroundings as they're passing by.

. . .

The class had finally reached UA and continued on with the rest of their day. Nothing interesting really happened though. Though Izuku did manage to make plans with Todoroki, and Shinsou, as well as Iida and Uraraka.

Bakugou and Iida came back from the nurse's office a while later and they were okay. Izuku kept apologising to Iida and Bakugou. Iida reassured him immediately, he didn't blame Midoriya at all because it was just for a training exercise. He was actually really impressed. Bakugou on the other hand, well.. He was acting like Bakugou. He kept saying that he was going to beat Deku no matter what and other similar remarks. Izuku just chuckles, slightly relieved that he didn't actually say anything about the match.

Midoriya and his classmates were now in class waiting for Mr. Aizawa to release them. Since it was Friday, they were ready for a nice weekend relaxing and doing whatever they wanted. Aizawa was currently talking with the staff. They decided to converse with each other about what they were going to do on their weekends.

Izuku on the other hand, just sat there at his desk. He was writing down all about all the information he learned during the matches today. He wrote about how the different scenarios that could have occurred if they used their quirks differently and other strategies based on the building they were in.