|| Chapter 1 || There's a Traitor?

"Mr. Aizawa, is the rumor about there being a so-called "traitor" in the midst of UA true?".

. . . .

Aizawa's eyes slightly widened as the rest of the class just stared at Iida in either shock, confusion or both.

'Huh? What does he mean by "traitor"?' most of the class thought.

Aizawa sighs deeply and pinches the bridge of his nose with an annoyed face.

"I was hoping to put that off until later, but.. You might as well know about them now instead of later." Aizawa says tiredly.

Some students raised their hands to ask questions while others just shouted them out, and some just remained quiet the whole time. Mr. Aizawa was already fed up with his day and how annoying almost everything was, so he just used his quirk. He gave everyone a death glare too and they immediately quieted down. 'Thank god.' Aizawa thought. He was having a terrible headache and just wanted to sleep. Alas, he can't right now. He sighs internally.

"I will not be answering any questions, you guys will only listen and keep your thoughts to yourselves until I'm done. Understand?" Mr. Aizawa says in a calm but frightening tone.

The students only nod as a reply, as they were too scared to even say anything at this point.

"Alright. First off, we don't even know if there's an actual traitor in the first place. The villains could've just found another way to get the info they need. But if there's a traitor, we don't really know much about them at all. The only thing we can confirm at the moment is the fact that the villains are receiving valuable information regarding UA and their source may or may not be a person working for them...  Alright, that's all you guys need to know for now." Mr. Aizawa said.

The class started to talk to each other about the traitor. What was their motive? Are they going to harm anyone? What kind of information do they want? Everybody had different perspectives on the situation.

Kirishima thought the traitor could've had a manly motive or reason for what their doing. Midoriya wanted to make sure that everyone stayed safe. Bakugo wanted to destroy the traitor. Todoroki didn't care too much but wanted to help stop the person and so forth.

"Also make sure not to speak to anyone else about the traitor or anything related to the conversation we just had or else you'll have to serve a punishment made by me." Aizawa slightly grinned at the last part.

Some of the students shuddered while thinking about unforgiving Mr. Aizawa can be and just nodded.

"Okay class dismissed, and Iida, I would like to talk to you for a bit." Mr. Aizawa said.

As the class left Mr. Aizawa asked,"Iida, where did you hear about the rumor about the traitor?"

"Oh well, while I was here to class, I had overheard two other students talking about them. Also during lunch, I had heard more people whispering and talking about them as well. Why do you ask sir?" Iida replied

"No reason. Thank you for your time, you may leave."

"No problem sir, have a nice day." Iida waves goodbye and leaves.

Aizawa lets out a sigh of relief. If Iida or any of the other students were to hear or see him and the rest of the UA staff and what they talk about, they would have a lot of explaining to do...

As Iida leaves class, he sees his two best friends, Ochaco Uraraka and Izuku Midoriya in the hallway waiting for him. As he walks up to them, they both greet him with smiles as they begin to walk out of UA.

"Hey Iida, what did Mr. Aizawa want to talk to you about?" Uraraka asks.

"He wanted to know where I had heard the rumors and I just replied saying that I overheard some students talking about the traitor." Iida replies while chopping the air as usual.

They just nod to Iida's response. They all have some small talk before saying their goodbyes and parting ways.

Iida and Uraraka had gone home while Midoriya on the other hand decided to go to a cafe instead. As he was walking over there, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself at how ignorant people can be.

. . . .

Hello, author here. I hope you guys like this chapter and if there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know. Thank you :) - Random Author ~