|| Chapter 4 || A Duel of Strategy and Strength

Most of Izuku's friends went over to him to wish him good luck. They knew Bakugou wasn't going to show any mercy to Deku, so they just hoped that the damage wouldn't be too severe. Izuku on the other hand was secretly getting excited. He couldn't wait to see Bakugou's face after what he's got planned for their match.

"Alright, see you guys later!" Midoriya waves goodbye to his classmates as he leaves, they wave goodbye back.

As Izuku reached the building, the timer had started. He began his warm up by walking around the building, analyzing the entire layout. At the monitoring room, everyone was wondering what Midoriya had up his sleeve.

Izuku walked into the building and started checking each floor to see what he's going to be working with. The bomb was located on the fifth floor, which worked perfectly with his plan.. He did some other things and then went down to the second floor and decided to stay there.

'Let's hope this works..'

'5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.' The timer went off and Bakugou and Iida burst into the building.

"Bakugou, I think the best plan would be if we split up to go search on each floor."

"I ALREADY KNEW THAT FOUR EYES." Bakugou yells as Iida.

"Bakugou!!" Iida sighs. "You search the first and third, I'll do the second and fourth. If we don't find either Midoriya or the bomb, then we'll both go on the fifth. Also make sure to report after searching the entire floor!" Bakugou just started running around the first floor shouting for Deku to come out while Iida started taking the stairs to the second floor..

Midoriya was currently standing against a wall with his hands behind his back. His eyes were closed but he had a small on his face. He could already hear Iida coming up the stairs.

'Perfect' Izuku thought.

Back at the monitoring room, everyone had a look of confusion on their faces. Why was he just standing there?! Shouldn't he be protecting the bomb?? What was he thinking?! Little did they know what was about to come..

Iida reached the second floor. He didn't have to look far as he saw Midoriya there just a few deer away. But his eyes were closed? Right nw he needed to focus on the task at hand. He was about to run and capture Midoriya when suddenly, he disappeared. Instead of Midoriya, there were small green sparks that looked like electricity replacing where he was.

Almost everyone looked bewildered. Where did Midoriya even go?!

And not a moment later, Iida had felt a powerful force crash into his head. This caused his glasses to fly off his face and glide across the floor. And then he received another strong punch to his engines and one more to his head which resulted in him getting knocked out.

Izuku restrained One For All to only twelve percent but he might've done more damage then he intended to do. But instead of standing around, he carefully wrapped Iida in the capturing tape and placed his glasses next to him. He put his hands together and apologized to Iida. Izuku looked worried for Iida but honestly, it was just a lie so they wouldn't question him acting suspicious.

Midoriya's classmates were in awe at what just happened.

"Did you just see that? Did you just see what Midoriya did, that was epic!!" Kaminari shouts. "Yeah! He was so manly too!" Kirishima replies with small tears in his eyes. "I never knew Deku could be that fast!" Uraraka says. Tsuyu nods. They all talk to each other about what just happened. All Might and Aizawa were just staring at the screen with thoughts continuously running through their heads. Then everyone's attention was steered back to the screens as Izuku started moving again.