Chapter 5: Desperate Much?

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU'RE READY FOR SUMMER!

*expectant pause*

I KNOW I AM!

ugh i can't can't can't can't can't CAN'T freakin' wait!!! XD

UTTER FREEDOM!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOO

well anyways,

here's chapter 5 :P

enjoy....

Published: 5/1/15

Last Edited: 5/1/15

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Chapter 5: Who Are You Calling Desperate, You Black Kettle?

"Wait-" the blonde bimbo gave another sniff and her brows creased. Letting go of Seth's arms she took a step forward, "Who the hell are you?"

I raised an imperious eyebrow. "A person." I drawled sarcastically.

For some reason, I instantly disliked this person. From her obviously fake blonde hair to her overdone hot pink toenails... Just everything about her. Her mere presence was an irritating itch on my skin that I just wanted to scratch off.

But what was more irritating was the smell coming off from her body.

She smelled of the heavy rose perfume she had on... and Seth.

More importantly Seth and sex.

The odor of sex was practically emitting off of both of their skin and that bother me like Bieber did to Swift.

Ignoring her, I glared at Seth. "Really? Her of all people?" I said exasperated. "You couldn't pick anyone else?" I didn't even comment on how fast it took him to get her. It had been less than 30 minutes since I left him outside.

That she was easy was probably what attracted him in the first place.

But it was just... there was this feeling of betrayal. As if Seth had betrayed me by sleeping with her which made absolutely no sense.

It wasn't because I secretly had an undying love for Seth or anything. Though not by blood, I loved him like a brother.

Sometimes.

It was at times like this that I just want to puke my guts out and ask what exactly about Seth was lovable.

"Oh really?" The blonde bimbo gave a faked gasped, drawing our attention back to her. Her baby blue eyes widen dramatically and flicked contemptuously down at my appearance.

"Who then? You? Babe, you can't even begin to possibly beat against this." Her hands waved airly down her figure and she smiled maliciously at me.

I saw Seth stiffen and his eyes darken to a light brown with anger. Ever since I met him, Seth had been protective of me as if I was a piece of mica rock that would break at the slightest touch.

And yeah we have our moments, but there was this unwritten rule that only we are allow to pick on each other.

God save the person we catch doing otherwise because neither of us will show him mercy.

I was really protective of the people I loved and the slightest hint of them being hurt or ridicule will drive me in a frenzy. And although he loves to act as if he was an unstoppable little 5 year old kid who was God's greatest creation on earth, I knew that Seth felt the same way.

But I was damned if I let Seth fight my battles for me. No way was I ever going back to being that weak pathetic girl who didn't speak up for herself.