Chapter 4: I Blame Seth

O.M.G i am sooooo so so so sorry for the late update.

I jinxed myself talking about biology with Mr. Megadeck -_-

School is absolutely killing me and my grade man and don't even get me started about math...

god, if math were a person someone would have killed him a long time ago

well spring break is this week, so ill try to make it up and try to really make regular updates because i'm a really picky person especially about my own work cause i have to double check everything is as good as I can make it right then -_-

so yea....

I'm so sorry again 

BUT

heres chapter 4 :D 

hope u enjoy!

Published: 4/2/15

Last Edited: 4/2/15

|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|<>|

Chapter 4: I Blame Seth

Seth gave a very appreciative (and if I may say, over-exaggerated) wolf whistle as he parked his "baby" into our new high school's parking lot.

"Dang, Angie," he drawled lazily, "Look at the chicks here."

"No thanks. I'm not a lesbian." I grumbled darkly from the passenger seat. 

My eyes darted to the time on the dashboard. 6:45. I gave an agonized groan and banged my head against the headboard.

7 a.m.

What kind of school starts at in the morning?!

Man, sometimes don't you just wish you were a vampire?

I mean forget about the eternal youth and pale majestic beauty and blah blah blah; but think about how they get to sleep in and not get yelled at for doing so.

I mean, hello? Who doesn't like to sleep in?

Clearly, I'm not a morning person. Mornings and I don't go together and if it was an actual person, I would have killed it a long long time ago.

"Hey, I'm a dude. And get your greasy forehead away from there."

"Really and here I always thought that you were a girl." I drawled sarcastically lifting up my head.

Seth threw a petulant look at me before dramatically throwing his hands in the air and down to the buckle of his pants.

I stared at him in an unbelievingly, quite sure that he wasn't gonna do what I think he was doing.

"You wouldn't-" dare, the zipper slid free.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screeched turning away from him at the last second.

If I hadn't been awake by then, I was definitely now. A small shudder ran down my spine as I thought of seeing that.

God, save my eyes and innocent mind then.

"Who? Me?" He asked in a falsely innocent voice from behind me. "Why Angie, I'm just proving to you how much of a man I am."

Gagging at his reflection in the rear view mirror, I turned around and threw a hard punch at his shoulder. "You turd!"

"Hey! You were asking for it!" He said grinning, holding up his arms with his palms in the air as if surrendering.

Then as if to ascertain his man whorish ways, his eyes automatically went back towards the girls.