Important

The movement for equality is still going on, and as the author of this story it is needed especially in a rough time like this, you may use Wattpad to escape the news but BIPOC are unable to escape the murder of their brothers and sisters. Use our platforms and voices to rise above the systematic oppression.
Resources:
blacklivesmatter.carrd.co
colorofchange.oeg

I am not black but I see you, I am not black but I hear you, I am not black I stand with you.
Say their names, they deserve justice.
Breanna Taylor, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, and so many more.

Please educate yourselves on this topic!

-=-

Along with the black lives matter movement I want to cover MMIW, missing and murdered indigenous women. Everyday First Nation women ranging from children to the elderly go missing with news coverage. Canadian and United States governments ignore the problems as the women are murdered, trafficked, and most are never returned to their homes. Native women are 10 times more likely to be killed and the already small numbers this minority already it's crazy to see the numbers progressively degrees. Use our platform to spread the word and promote more news covarage for these women's justice.

No more stolen sisters!

Resources:
Lakotalaw.org
nativewomenswilderness.org

-=-

On a different note the haikyuu fandom has progressively been divided on the fact some people believe shipping is not okay and I'm going to say my opinion on it. Yes we can ship everyone does but remember that but don't oversexualize them especially since for most of the show they were very much minors.

Personally in this story I have sexualized Hinata in a way that was hypersexual and I have not forced a sex scene in nor will I ever include smut. If it's going to happen I'm going to not include any details because it makes me uncomfortable and I don't feel like again this is a sports anime it's not a yaoi.

On this note there has been oversexualing haikyuu cosplayers, as a cosplayer myself it's not okay! Cosplay is not consent! Please do not especially with minors make them appear in a lewd appearance. They're trying to have fun. I've had comments in the past on my boobs and my butt in cosplay and at the time I was 13, and very uncomfortable. Please just respect boundaries and do not sexualize cosplayers unless they say you can.

-=-

Along with fan fiction writing I used mentions of ⚠️ tw ⚠️rape and sexual assault in my older stories as a form of coping. I was sexually abused from the ages of 8-14, by different men so I was venting. Looking back on it I'm happy I didn't go into detail in those stories just that it happened but I'm here to apologize if I triggered anyone, never my attention.

On a happier note I'm getting back into cosplay! Which I might force my king to cosplay with me, as Kages and Hinata. But I don't want people to sexualize him the way they did me when I cosplayed. The reason I stopped ⚠️ tw ⚠️ I was dating an abusive guy who told me my hobbies were weird and childish and quit anime, facepaint, cosplaying, and even my small business which is now back up. I'm here for anyone who needs it okay? Domestic abuse is never okay, if you're in a situation there are resources to help you!

Resources:
1-800-799-7233
thehotline.org

Please call if you are need of help.

-=-

It is also suicide prevention month, so I needed to tell you if you ever feel depressed or like you're going to end it, my discord is erin#7872 please do not fear reaching out, I will get back to you and help you to my best of my abilities. If you ever need a friend I'm here. But there are also professional resources to help, please feel free to use any of them!

Resources:
Suicidepreventionlifeline.org
1-800-273-8255
dbsalliance.org

If you are ever in need call 911, or whatever your emergency dispatchers are. And another resource is calling 211, 211.org.