- Future Wife -

I wake up actually ontime today, my sister was asleep  and I look over to the other bed to see Asashi and Noya laying there cuddling. It was cute. I open my phone to see that Kenma texted me, he wanted to go to a local game store and asked if I wanted to come. Of course I wanted to go, I don't get to see my best friend that often! He lives in Tokyo so it's hard to bike there.

I grabbed a collared shirt and a sweater, along with a skirt and kneee socks. Then walk into the bathroom and change putting my hair in half up half down pigtails. 10 minutes later I was ready and I texted Kenma. I walk out of the room my sister behind me she's going to spend time with Kageyama. Kenma and Kageyama are her favorites.

I walk up to my favorite kitty cat boy, "hi Kenma!" I smiled at him, "hi Shoyo" he looks up from his game. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him, "I missed you!!" I wiggled my face under his chin. "I saw you yesterday-" he told me resting his head on my head. "Ya but -" I mumbled, "anyways let's go!" I let go of him and grab his hand and walk off.

We leave the inn walking down the boardwalk into town, talking and just enjoying each others presences. Hand and hand. "Have you had your first kiss?" I asked Kenma. "No" he blushed looking away, "neither have I!" I exclaim towards him. "Wanna be my first kiss?" I ask him. He stops walking looking at me blushing. "W-w-what?" He asked. "Since we're best friends it's like normal for them to kiss so wanna do it?" I asked? I'm unsure of why he was stuttering but it's whatever. "Uhm sur-e-e" he responds.

I turn to him, putting my lips on his, as his gentle hands caress my face. I got lost in the kiss, I don't know how long we were, could be 10 seconds or 10 years but that's what magic is. He steps away and looks away. My face is red so is his.

We were standing on the boardwalk, as the sun was rising and the breeze was we comforting. "Let's get going!" I grab his hand and we slightly jog.

The shop was right next to this clothing shop, I look and see this really pretty hair pin, it has a crow in front of a sun. But I sigh, I didn't bring enough money to go shopping unless it's food. I walk into the gaming store with Kenma and his eyes light up. I see the cute figurines, and walk over to that and Kenma looks around the games.

We look around for alittle while until Kenma gets a game and walks up to the cashier I meet up with him there. "Is this all?" The cashier asked. I let Kenma answer and pay while I'm still distracted about the hair pin.

I check my phone and the time, we have to head back soon, for a morning workout. I walk out of the store while Kenma pays and watches the sun over the water.

"You ready to go?" Kenma walks up from behind me and scared me alittle. "Yaya!" I turn around and we started walking back. I don't know something about that hair clip is making my mind obsess over it, we're only here for another 2 days before going home.

Maybe next year I can bring money to buy it! Ya! I'm pumped it!

We made it back to the inn and decided to skip workouts and go eat breakfast, Suga would understand. I see my best friend once in a while and video chatting isn't always fun!

We ate and sat and talked, along with played the new game. I stunk and Kenma was so good! Like waaah bam boom boosh!

No matter what I can always get a good laugh with my bestfriend. My other bestfriend doesn't laugh with me. Instead he laughs at me.

-=-

She kissed me! she kissed me? She's my best friend I can't have feelings for her, she probably doesn't realize what she does to me, her gaze is memorizing. Her smile is adorable. The way her dimples appear after she had a laugh.