- Tiny Lady -

Practice was hell yesterday, I decided to go out to town. I'm excited, I grab my wallet and head into the town. There's so many small little bakeries and I love want to go into them.

There are so many sweets in this little shop I came into, the only other people in the store are a few young girls and a women who was behind the counter.

I pick out a few sweats and smile at the women, we started talking about random things like if I have a boyfriend and a what I am doing in a coastal town. I explain I'm playing volleyball and ya very thing else.

I see a blur move behind me then a feeling behind me and seeing a little girl pulling on my shorts, "Ariel!" They say looking up at me, "I'm not Ariel" I kneel down to their level. "My name is Hinata Shoyo!" I tell them, "are you a princesss?" The little girl ask, and the other girls come over, one said "you're so pretty!" Another one was complimenting me. I felt like when Natsu had friends over and I had to watch them. But then I saw a blond headed idiot walk into the store, "what's a tiny lady like yourself doing alone, you're gonna get stepped on!" He teased. The little girls protected me by saying " I'm a princess so of course nobody would step on a princess." The blondie snickered. "Where's the king?" He asked, "what are you doing here Tsukki?" I asked. "I could as you the same question idiot." "I was just exploring the town, we've been here for like four days and I haven't really went far into town!" I tell him.

I look back to the girls, they have twinkles in their eyes. "You are a real princess!" They must of heard the idiot's remark about the Kageyama. I hear Tsukki snicker, it's his fault, but then the little girls run up to Tsukki. "Are you the princess' knight?" They asked him. I gasped not knowing anything. "Oh yes, I am this tiny lady's knight." He says patting their heads. They gasped in surprise. He tells them all these made up stories, as I giggled at him.

Once we realized the time we wished them well and went back to the inn. Laughing the entire way, "knight!" I point at him. "Don't wear it out." He hissed at me, as I pouted.

He's just a meanie and it's unfair I have to deal with him. I rather deal with living with Kageyama the rest of my life than be in the same room as Tsukki!

The walk to the inn was hell, he'd snicker and laugh at me the whole time and when we got there. Ran up to Suga and cried. Dad, I mean Daichi saw I was with Tsukki and yelled at him.

Then Tsukki came over and mumbled a sorry to me, tears running from my eyes, and snot running down my face. Suga led me to the bathroom to wash up, then I realized.

I am meant to start my period. The hellish week of the month. Maybe that's why I was so emotional earlier. Like I called I begun my period and cried in the stall. Men have it easy! I whined. Once my period begins, my body is like hey let's eat you from the inside out.

My gut began to cramp and I cry out. I'm in the public restroom of a inn crying and screaming for help to subdue the extreme pain. Then I hear the door open and the innkeeps daughter running into the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" She asks voice full of concern. I couldn't talk I was in so much pain, my body was so sore from practice and running, and now I realize I haven't been taking care of myself the pain was enhanced from that. I try to mumble words out but it hurts so bad. I cry out and my vision gets blurry.

The draining of my body is finally catching up on me, and the next thing that happens is that blurry vision changed to completely black.

When I woke up I was laying in the bed on my room my sister laying ontop of me and the managers all scattered around the room.

"You Gabe is us a scare!" One smiled at me, I see the time is 2 pm, I'm late for practice. I begin getting up when a wave of nausea hits. The girls sit me back down and Natsu comes up, "Shoyo, young lady you need to be more careful with your body! You haven't ate or slept correctly for the exercise you have endured and need rest!" She scolded. I pouted and layed back down, "it's fine they know you wouldn't be at practice today and if you need tomorrow off too, we all get periods I understand and especially with the malnourishment you have received it just made the pain more unbearable." The eldest manager explains to me as she runs her hands through my hair.

They are the nicest group of ladies, all with different backgrounds and interests but bound together by their love of volleyball or maybe boys probably the later opinion.

"The boys are gonna be all noisy in your business" they signed. "We should come up with something scary!" Natsu pitches in. I shut my eyes again  and get more rest as my team works their asses off, when I feel fine and I'm not getting watched every second of the day I will join up with my team and work twice as hard as them to show my worth.

When the boys come into the room, I whined. "Mama!" I call to Suga. Sugamama runs to me, I whined and nuzzles into his chest whining about the pain. My mom isn't here but my mama's here.

He hushed next and cuddles me. "I don't understand why she could get out of practice? Like she should be used to this." Tsukki said out loud. Suga layed me down and put me down and smacked Tsukki over the head and looked at him with demon eyes scolding him for being a bitch. Dad was trying to calm Mama down but it was no use.

Mama was gonna defend me and I give Kageyama the grabby hands. He walks over and I pull him next to me, then do the same thing to Kenma and Kuroo, Kageyama warmth along with Kuroo and Kenna's cat like qualities it was a humanoid heating pad.

The day goes by, Natsu, Dadchi and Sugamama went to go get me my favorite foods. I watch tv in the room with Noya in the mean time. Since prsctice was over everyone was coming into the room from all the teams and hanging out with me. Some brought stuffed animals some brought candy which made me happy.

I love my friends and when Natsu, Mama and Dad came back with food, which had enough for everyone and we ate watching Disney movies laughing while my body is in so much pain.

When the everyone headed back to their rooms, I layed down next to my sister and we cuddled up and went to bed. I ran my hands through my little sisters hair as she ran through mine snickering to eachother and talking in sister language.

I'm happy we get to go home soon to see mom again but I love being able to have Natsu here with me! Just being with my little sister makes me happy. Kageyama and Kenma are the only one of my friends who really knows her, I'm happy that Yaichi, Daichi and Sugawara all got to know her better. The managers also have fallen in love witj her and are turning her into their mini me, since they don't have to be at every practice they go out to town with her and shop. It's just a fun experience for her and I'm just happy she can be around girls, since I'm at school a lot and when I do bring friends home they're mainly males I just went to surround my sister with good people.

I see my sister began to doze off and I lean my head onto hers as I fall asleep too cuddled up to my sister with my head next to hers all cute and soft. We had stuffed animals between us and it was enjoyable for both of us. I'm so happy as a big sister to just see my sister smile and be happy.

Authors Note; would anyone read a Haikyuu fantasy kingdom au? Also if anyone wants to make a cover for this story they can!