chapter eleven - "Is Damon Salvatore giving me his leather jacket?"

Start from the beginning

"One) I'm naked, two) I need to get ready for school and three) I'm naked." She said counting on her fingers.

"But I wanted to see--" She quickly put a finger to his lips stopping him, "Before you finish that sentence I should let you know there's two stakes in my closet."

He smirked, "Kinky." He joked as she removed her finger and crossed her arms. "What did you want. I didn't invite you in so you just stare at me."

"I wanted to give you this," He said as she realized he had a hand behind his back this whole time. But her confusion slowly turned into a smile when she saw his leather jacket.

"Is Damon Salvatore giving me his leather jacket?" She asked going for the jacket but he playfully pulled it back. "No....I've noticed that you were complaining about not finding the perfect jacket for your 50's outfit so I figured...."

"You would shut me up by giving me one of your's?" She asked raising a brow.

He smirked nodding slightly, "Exactly. Now, you want it or not?"

"Hand it over," She said holding her hand out as he gave her a 'come and get it' type look. She rolled her eye's before walking up to him and reaching up for the jacket, her other hand holding the towel in place. She explained him to hold it higher but he actually let her have it.

She carefully laid the jacket on her mess bed before looking back at him. "Now get out, I need to get ready."

"What no thank you?" He asked playfully not actually needing for her to thank him.

She than reached up on the tips of her toes and kissed his cheek. And she swore on everything she could see him blush but didn't dwell on it. "Now, bye-bye Damon." She said turning and walking back to her closet.

What she didn't know was the gaint smile that was on his face. The look in his eyes looking at the small girl before decided it would better if he did go. "Goodbye Clementine."

🍊

"I can't believe you're adopted." Bonnie said. Her, Elena and Clem had gone to the Grill after school. "I never saw that coming. And it gets weirder. I looked at my birth certificate. It lists Miranda and Grayson Gilbert as my birthparents. None of it makes any sense." She explained.

"Which is why I suggest you ask Jenna." Clem added seeing her look down. "First off, the Elena I know would always want the real truth, good or bad."

"And second of all?"

"You just found out your boyfriend is a vampire, so unless your birthparents are aliens..." She trailed off seeing her smile lightly making her smile as well. "How bad could it be?"

"Ah, ok, look, I have to go to the store. My outfit for the dance is severely lacking accessories." Elena said looking at the clock while getting up.

"Ok, I'll pay the bill." Bonnie said going for the bill but Clem reached over and hit her hand. "Ow, what was that for?"

"You paid last time, give it." She said as Elena smiled at the two before leaving. Bonnie thought about it but saw the look on Clem's face and slowly handed it to her. "Now how hard was that?" She smiled at her, "Now go off where ever you need to, and don't even try to lie because I can read you."