chapter three - "I take it you don't believe in vampires?"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter three - "I take it you don't believe in vampires?"

⋆·☆·⋆

"I'm not saying don't date the guy

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie said walking around the car.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena said as Clem nodded in agreement. "Now I'm saying take it slow," She corrected. "Why the about-face?" Clem asked as the three girls started walking towards the school.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career it's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie explained.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?"

"It's stupid,"

"Bonnie..." She said stopping the girl. "What?" She asked. "Spit it out," She insisted. "I accidentally touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling." She admitted.

"Is that it," Elena asked as Bonnie went to walk off only for Clem to stop her. "Bonnie,"

"It was bad-bad!"

"Is the whole witch mojo thing again?" Clem asked crossing her arms.

"You know what, I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." She said as Elena placed her hands on her shoulders. "And I love you for it, I do, but I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm staring to feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what, Stefan is a big part of that."

"Are we good now, cause I gotta go turn in Mack's project." Clem said walking a head of the two girls.

"Good morning, Elena." Stefan said startling Clem and Bonnie. "Good morning, Bonnie."