The house Kasen bought us when we first got here.

I fished the key from my pocket and climbed the steps to it. I unlocked it and looked around.

The place was empty now..we decided to keep it though. I loved this house. So many memories were here.

I quickly fished my phone out my pocket and dialed my mom.

It rung then she picked up.

"Hey baby girl" She answers.

"Hey ma...is dad around?" I ask.

"Yeah of course why Dezmond?" she asks.

"Put me on speaker phone" I say.

I hear her shuffle on the phone before she replies.

"Alright...your on" she says.

"I just wanna say..I love you guys dearly....and I paid off on your house...and mom Im sorry for everything I put you through as a teen...I was dumb and reckless  I messed up alot of stuff...but im glad you stuck by me" I said.

"Dezmond we love you too but why are you telling us this?" my mom askes.

Before I reply I move to the window and I see the car im looking for pull up.

"I gotta go mom...I love you and dad" I say before hanging up.

Oh boy here goes....

*Kasen's POV*

Something was up we had pulled up to the bando and Dezmond wasnt there yet.

"Aye bruh where is Dezmond" Quad asks.

I shrug my shoulder but something in my stomach was telling me Dezmond was up something.

"Look yall kill as many niggas as yall can I gotta go" I say.

They pile out the vans and I take the van Im in and start it up. Before I pull off though Quad joins me.

"Thats family...Im not letting nothing happen to Dezmond" Quad says.

I nod as I turn on the tracker.

She was at the old house....something was definitely going down.

*Dezmond POV *

Yall ever seen Menace II Society? If you have then you know Caine was a shit talker. He built up this wall over his heart. It had gotten to that point to where he didnt know if he cared wether he lives or dies. Then he met that girl and he wanted to change his life around. But his past came to haunt him. So about time he chose what he wanted it was too late.

If you know me then you know story went a lil like Caine's. I was that shit talker....Now im bout to get smoked and its too late.

I went out the house and locked it back up. Nobody had gotten out the car yet but I turned my back from them and looked at the house.

I heard the person get out the car and walk on to the side walk.

"You know Ive always pictured my death like this" I say to nobody in general.

"I always planned to die with a bang...guess im getting my wish....its sad you wanna take my life....but ya know shit happens.....all I know is...if you plan to kill me...let my kids be...cause Kasen a crazy mother fucker....He will razor blade ya kids before he let anything happen to his." I continue.

I turned towards nate and he has a gun raised up.

I gave him a smile as my heart started beating faster.

"You know how many people I killed?....I killed more people then Jeffrey Dahmer  and Ted Bundy put together... Shits sad but I got tired of this shit. It all doesnt feel right anymore. The thug life  aint for everybody. Damn showl wasnt for me" I say.

Nate doesnt seem to be paying attention...doesnt matter im talking to myself anyways.

I knew if I talked a couple more minutes Kasen was gonna pull up.

"I remember my first kill...shit got to me...I thougt I went crazy....but I got a thrill out of fights...I was always in control..." I say.

Before I can finish talking the roar of a car could be heard. I looked at the black van about to pull up.

I stuck my hand in my waist band as a single tear came from eye.

"Nate....I hope you got good aim..." I say before I pull the gun from my waist.

The last thing I hear is a single gunshot.

*Kasen POV*

I sped around corners and ran lights. I knew something was up.

Dezmond kept her wedding ring on..she never went to battles with her wedding ring on.

I could see the house and two figures standing in front of it from a distance. I sped up and I could see Dezmond look at my direction.

"Quad call the police"I say.

He quickly pulls out his phone as I park. As soon as I get out the shot rings out and I cant believe it.

Nate wasnt even my priority at the moment.

I ran to Dezmond and craddled her into my chest.

Nate had shot her in the throat and she was gasping for air.

"Stay up Dezmond...Stay up" I say tears skating down my cheeks.

"Kasen" she faintly says.

"No listen you cant talk alright...it will only make it worse" I say.

"No Kasen.........I....need....you...." she starts but gasps so more.

"Tell....kids...I love them" she continues.

"No Dezmond you will be okay" I say.

She rubs my face before her hands move to her side and she take a gasp for air then she is still.

"No....No no no no no....DEZMOND GET UP!" I yell. 

I shake her but she wont come back to me.

The ambulance pulls up and the men get out.

"Help her please" I sob.

One tries to find a pulse but cant.

He then opened her mouth and blood oozed from it.

"Sir im sorry but she is gone....it appears her lungs collapsed" he says softly.

I fall to the ground again as my phone vibrates but to my suprise its from Dezmond.

I quickly open it and cry even harder.

~you know how i always wanted my death to be planned? Well i did it....i love you Kasen...dont you ever forget that. I want a nice little funeral nothing too fancy bury me with a black rose in my hand and let the triplets write me letters....ill be protecting you guys from above....i did this so you guys will be safe...now enjoy the kids....i wanna see them grow up....I love you Kpooh~Your Wife,Dezmond

I couldnt believe she was gone.....

____________________________________________

Poor Kpooh.....

Dezmond sacrificed her self for her kids safety.

Mad love for her...

How do you think Kasen will deal with the death?

What about the kids?

This was emotional for me to write....