Chapter 7

*Next Morning Kasen POV*

I woke up to an empty bed. I looked at the monitor and Dezmond was downstairs with the kids.

I stretched and then got up. Boy thats the best sleep a nigga done got in a while.

I made my way to my closet and decided to go ahead and get dressed.

I picked out my  Versace shirt with the white tiger on it, my white True's and my white and blue jordans. The blue is for the designs around the tiger and his eyes.

I then made my way towards the bathroom and yall know what a nigga did in there.

When I came out I went downstairs and into the living room.

Mariah and Paris were playing in Dezmonds hair while David was sitting in her lap with a book.

"Goodmorning baby" I say to Dezmond pecking her lips.

"Eww daddy kissed mommie" Mariah says to Paris.

"Im not kissing mommie anymore" Paris says.

"Im not kissing daddy anymore" Mariah says.

I let out a booming chuckle. I grab Mariah and lift her up.

"Your not gonna give me nomore sugar?" I ask.

She chuckles. "No...no more for you" she says.

I throw her on the couch and she wiggles trying to get away. I peck her cheek and she starts giggling away.

"Okay daddy I will give you kisses" she says. I peck her forehead and let her up.

I then look and see Dezmond being pinned to the floor by David and Paris. They were kissing her face.

"Ahhh Kasen help" Dezmond says whining. I smile and come over.

I grab Paris and Dezmond grabs David. "We have something to ask you lovely children Dezmond" says

They quiet down and look at Dezmond. "Tomorrow you all will be 3...now you have 2 places you can go....DisneyWorld....or Wild Adventures" she finishes.

"I wanna go to DISNEY WORLD!!"they all say at the same time.

I raise my hand. Dezmond looks at me. "I wanna stay home" I say smiling.

Dezmond then look at the kids. "Attack him" she says throwing David on me. All of a sudden I was being jumped on by my own blood.

While my wife walked away into the other room.

*Dezmond's POV*

While the kids attacked Kasen I decided to go upstairs and get dressed.

Jasmine and I were gonna go get everything together so we could have the small get together tonight then get ready to go tomorrow.

I got to my closet and opened it. The weather screen said 88 degrees. I sighed it has been hot all week.

I pulled out my white bandeu top, my colorful aztec leggings and my Jordans.

I then put my hair into a tight bun on my head.

I  put my perfume and deoderant on. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied. Im concieted no lie.

I then grabbed my Iphone and called up my bestfriend. She answered on the 2nd ring.

-Hey girl- I say.

-Hey bestfriend...you ready?- she ask.

-Yeah Yeah....just come on over-I say.

We hang up and I make my way downstairs. "Where you going?" Kasen ask me looking me up and down.

"With Jasmine to the store" I say. "Like that?" he ask. "Excuse you but im a grown women" I say.

He laughs and holds his hands up. "Aint no shame in yo game baby" he says.

I smile and peck his lips. "You look pretty momma" Paris says. I smile. "Thanks baby girl" I say.

She then runs off outside. "Well let me go to this car" I say. Kasen waves and I wave back.

As soon as I grabbed the keys to my white drop top the door bell rung. I went to the door and unlocked it. Quad and Jasmine were on my doorstep. "Hey Quad" I say. He smiles. "Where my nigga Kasen at....I aint seen my boy in 3 years" he says.

Before I can reply Jasmine mumbles "Gay ass" under her breathe. I start laughing my ass off.

Quad looks at Jasmine like she just stepped on his Jordans. Before he can reply I push him into the house. "BestFriend lets start this Journey" I say.  She takes a deep breathe and follows behind me.

*DEZMONDS OUTFIT ON THE SIDE IF YOUR ON A COMOUTER....IF YOUR ON A PHONE YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE INFORMATION TAB....WELP THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT I KNOW.....I HAVE A REASON FOR IT.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW....IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.....I LOVE YOU GUYS UNTIL TONIGHT-DESTINI-