OS- Kleiner x reader

(Black Mesa/Younger Kleiner)
You paced down the winding halls of Black Mesa, taking in the new environment. You're resume for Black Mesa was recently accepted and today was a tour day. At least it was. A security guard named Otis Laurey was meant to be your guide, but he happened to get...side tracked. So you took it upon yourself to finish the tour. You were only allowed in the Anomalous Materials department, since that was were you would be working. You were astounded at all the sights and workers in the labs, even introducing yourself to a few of your future coworkers. None of which seemed to astounded to see a new face. No matter though. You continued onwards for a while longer before deciding that was enough. Otis was probably worried sick. So, you turned around and marched backwards, looping around and turning multiple corners only to be met with a completely new area. You cautiously continued only to realize that you didn't know where you were.
'Oh no.' You thought. This was not a good look. You brought your palm to your forehead in defeat, silently a scolding yourself for being impatient and impulsive. If only you had waited for your guide. Well, there was only one thing to do now. Ask for help. One issue. The corridors were empty. It was a completely different environment then the crowded labs from before. You shivered as you got the feeling you weren't supposed to be there. Despite this, you trudged onward in search of help. These halls were much thinner and had no windows, although they did have a lot of vents low to the ground from the looks of it. There were also far less doors then before. You crossed your arms and kept your eyes to the floor, ashamed that you got into this mess. That's when you heard the sound of something bumping against... metal?
No. That sounded like the inside of a vent! Your eyes shot back up to see one of the vents down the hall open and a foot sticking out of it. You stared at the scene in pure confusion. The foot wiggled around for a bit before pulling itself into the vent. You cautiously moved over to the vent and bent down, peeking into the open air duct. The sight before you was one you didn't expect to see in a place like Black Mesa. One of the scientists was trying to climb through the ventilation system for whatever reason. You stared for a bit before finding your voice.
"Um, are you okay?" You asked. The man in the vent jumped, hitting his head on the top of the vent. You gasped and apologized. The man positioned himself to were he could see behind him. He gave you a nervous smile placed on top of a pink face.
"O-Oh, greetings! Didn't hear you walk down the hall." The man laughed. He had brown hair and appeared to be balding a bit. He also wore thick, black glasses and buttoned his lab coat all the way up unlike the others.
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but why are you climbing into a vent?" You questioned, pushing your previous anxieties away, your brain more focused on the odd scenario before you.
"Funny story. You see, I happened to lock my keys in my office-"
'Why didn't he just ask for help?' You thought.
"for the third time this week." The man explains.
'Oh.'
"Well, since you're hear, could you please open my door?" The scientist asked, assuming you had a key. That's when you remembered you're own circumstances.
"About that. This is sort of my first day and I happened to get lost from my tour guide. By that I mean I wondered off." You explain as you rubbed the back of your neck in embarrassment.
"At least I'm not the only one having a bad day." The man joked before continuing.
"No worries! I'll continue my journey, grab my keys, and then I'll assist you."
"Thank you!"
"No problem." The man said as he continued his way.
"Do you mind telling me you're name?" The man's voice echoes from inside the ventilation system.
"Dr. y/n l/n. Your?"
"Dr. Isaac Kleiner."
"Nice to meet you Kleiner. Now, are you sure you don't want me to find someone to open your door?"
"No need. I've almost got in- Aha!" Kleiner shouted. You jumped to your feet and shouted out to him. You didn't receive a verbal response, instead loud footsteps followed by the jingle of keys and the sound of a door unlocking. Within seconds, the nearby grey door swung open. There stood Dr. Isaac Kleiner, his hair and clothes messed up and wrinkled, but a proud smile plastered on his face. He looked at you and tried to calm his breathing.
"Sorry about that. Now, where was it you needed to be?"
———
"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you, doc!" Otis shouted, running over to you with a stern expression. You averted your eyes and let out a nervous chuckle.
"Yeah. Sorry man." Otis shook his head and sighed. Then he noticed Kleiner and his mood shifted.
"Oh, I see you've already made a friend." You then glanced at Kleiner who was trying to straighten his coat and tie.
"Guess I did."
(I'm probably going to do what I did for the Gordon one shot and make a part 2, since this ended up being more of an introduction then anything. I just remembered that one audio recording from Black Mesa where Kleiner got locked out of his office and tried to crawl through the vents. Thought it would be a cute way for him to meet his s/o. Also Otis. I just had to include him.)