S- How you first met

Reminder: these scenarios aren't in linear order. 
This was a request so I tried to make it interesting and consistent with some of the other scenarios. Also these are pretty short since they were somewhat explained during past scenarios or there just wasn't much to say.

Gordon

You and Gordon meet on his first day. You were assigned to the hazardous training course for the week and helped Gordon adjust to the new HEV suits, which you yourself were still getting used to. The two of you couldn't communicate well due to you not knowing sign language, but you made it work for the time being. Your interaction was short but you learned a decent bit about one another, especially that you two would be working in the same department.

Adrian

(This was kinda explained during the 'catching feelings' scenario but here's a more in depth explanation)

You both meet during freshman year of high school and shared two classes together, simple enough. These two classes were English and Geography. Your first real interaction was when the two of you were paired together for a Geography project, in which you two mostly slacked off until last minute and had to rush the powerpoint the night before it was due. It's not that you wanted to push things back until the last minute, but the two of you lost track of time often. You invited Adrian over to your place to work on the project but the two of you would end up talking the night away or watching action movies. You ended up having a lot in common and remained friends after the project, often having sleepovers and hanging out after school with Adrian's group of friends.

Alyx

(another that was kinda explained in the 'catching feelings' scenario but here you go)

Alyx met you not long after you were transferred to City 17. You spotted her trying to hide behind a trash can in the train station after a quick conversation with Barney, who was still on the job. You promised not to turn her in and even helped her leave by distracting a few of the metro cops in the area. You almost got into some real trouble with one of them once they grew tired of you distractions, but you were quickly able to defuse the situation, something Alyx took note of. After that Alyx made attempts to keep in touch and would visit you in hidden parts of the city or in your apartment building.

Barney

You were both security guards stationed at two ends of a hallway that barely anyone used. Barney ended up openly complaining about the task which you verbally agreed with, starting up a conversation about your jobs and how pointless it seemed at times. After hours of nothing interesting happening the two of you decided to ditch and slack off in the break room.

Kleiner

You and Kleiner meet when you were put on the same team to research the new border world discovered during a previous experiment, Xen as they decided to call it. Kleiner was a pretty sociable and friendly person so you were naturally drawn to him, mostly because you didn't know anyone else on the team except for Magnusson but he wasn't the best presence to be around. You would often start conversations with Kleiner which he was more than happy to take part in and a friendship quickly blossomed, much to Magnusson's dismay since your "excessive talking" was "halting progress".

Gman

You first spotted the Gman wondering around the facility, talking to a scientist before the two strangely disappeared. You questioned your coworkers about it and even the same scientist once you found them hours later, only for everyone to give you a similar answer.

"I don't know who you're talking about."

The man appeared to be a government official of some sort but no one in the facility knew him, or if they did they refused to acknowledge him to others. You found the situation fascinating and made little theories in your off time about the man, making little jokes that he was some alien entity. Although to your scientific mind, at least at the time, that seemed highly unlikely. You never fully meet the Gman until after the fall of Black Mesa, during the early start of the Seven Hour war. You and a few other escaped scientist decided to aid a few of the militias in New Mexico during the war to the best of your ability, you choosing to stand near the front line. After the fight was over the Gman fully appeared although only to you, offering you a temporary job in these dark times. You were confused but also curious about what this job was, so you accepted, not expecting much from it. Boy were you wrong.