S- Wedding

(These are a bit short and the format kinda changed after Gordon's scenario, but this is just how my brain decided it wanted to write at the moment. This is just to get the point across how they would react during your wedding. Might come back and edit these later to be more descriptive or give them more story like the first one.)

Gordon

Gordon impatiently fiddled with his tie, messing it up in the process which earned the attention of his close friend and best man Barney, who walked over to the taller male.

"Be patient, Gordon. You can't rush things like this." Barney explained after slapping Gordon's hands away and fixing his tie.

'I just can't wait to see y/n.' Gordon explained before checking his watch for the 80th time that day.

"I know it's difficult, but just hold out for a little longer." Banrey explained before being cut off by Kleiner announcing that you were on your way.

"Neverminded then." Barney mumbled as Gordon immediately perked up. He smiled and ran over to the entrance to the venue to wait for your arrival, only to be dragged to the altar by the others, who were desperately get everything in place. Gordon, at first, complained about the position until he was convinced by Alyx to stay there, although he continued to pout about it. Once you entered, Gordon's mood changed once more. His eyes were filled with admiration as he tried to walk over to you, only to be stopped by Barney placing a hand on his shoulder. Gordon understood the gesture and decided to wait, fiddling with his hands.

'You look amazing.' Gordon complimented, his heart ecstatic to finally see you.

"And so do you."

Adrian

Adrien didn't have many people he could invite to the wedding, so it was overall a pretty small gathering but neither of you cared much. Adrien got Otis to be his best man, Otis being a friend he made while on one of his many trips. Adrien originally had a few concerns about the whole event, but those quickly faded and were replaced with pride. He's dreamed of this day and couldn't wait to get the ceremony started. He was welcoming to the few guests that showed up, most being family, and helped Otis with a lot of the planning and set up for the event.

Adrien was absolutely stunned by your appearance and felt a calm feeling overcome him. Not wanting to interrupt the ceremony, he would wait until after to compliment your attire.

Alyx

Alyx is overall pretty chill for the wedding. You and her decided not to hide your outfits from each other, like tradition usually implies, and even helped pick each other's attire out. You both had huge parts to play in the planning and set up of the event, choosing to keep things simple and set up and outdoor event. Eli was proud to see his baby girl all grown up and getting married. He would consistently walk over to congratulate the both of you, usually making a few jokes about the honeymoon and future life.

"Azian would have loved to see this." He would say, mostly to the two of you. The ceremony started the second all the guests arrived, most of them being friends from the lab and a few vorts.

Barney

Barney might not have appeared like it on the outside, but he was an worried wreck. He was consistently worried about something going wrong and wanted everything to be ideal. He's watched plenty of romance movies as a kid and had high expectations for how everything should be. Gordon, his best man, had to assure him that everything was fine with the help of Alyx.

"Everything's perfect, Barney. y/n's gonna love it!"

Luckily for Barney, everything was set up to his tastes by the time you arrived. Barney immediately felt himself calm down when you entered the room, feeling his face warm up as well. Confidence filled his heart as he was finally able to relax and take in everything that was happening.

Kleiner

Kleiner was still in disbelief that all of this was occurring. It was all a bit overwhelming to the scientist, who was comforted by his best friend and best man Eli Vance. Once he got over his previous disbelief, Kleiner was just overjoyed that this was happening. This was something he could only dream of! He wasn't to strict on how the wedding was set up but still wanted everything to look nice, basing the decorations more off of your tastes then his. Kleiner being the efficient man he is, and with a little help from his friends, was able to get everything set up and hour early. Anyone who was present for that hour would explain how Kleiner couldn't stop dreaming about the aftermath of the whole event and how you may look since he didn't get to see your outfit, wanting to keep things traditional.

Kleiner felt everything around him slow down when he finally laid eyes on you in your wedding attire. You were the only thing he could focus on as a smile appeared on his face, one that wouldn't leave for the rest of the night.

Gman

Gman originally didn't want to bother with a wedding and just wanted to be considered married, but you convinced him to give it a try. Your wedding still wasn't much of a wedding per say. Yes it was your stereotypical wedding, since Gman was learning form old human movies and stories, but the only oddity was that no one else was present outside of you two. To be honest, you should have expected that. Gman wasn't shocked by your outfit since he picked it out, but did find you to look extraordinary in it. The wedding was short but had all the traditional beats, the wedding cake having multiple tiers and being way to much for you alone to eat, since Gman doesn't really eat, although you were able to get him to try a piece.