| two |

Niyel Carter
Atlanta, Georgia

(excuse any mistakes vote rn, cause y'all be playing w my votes )

"Papa, wake up we got school" I said lightly shaking my 2 year old brother Zyair

"Yeli I no want go" He whined on the verge of tears

"Zyair you do this everyday, come on bro" I said picking him up and putting him on my hip as I walked us to the bathroom. I sat him on the toilet to let him pee because it was something I did every
morning. I took that opportunity to quickly wash my face.

"I done" he said putting his arms out indicating he wanted me to pick him up again. Me and Zyair aren't full blood siblings but I treat this boy like I birthed him. With the passing of my mom, my father met a new woman, Cherie and they had Zyair. Me and Cherie don't get along but about Zyair, I be willing to cooperate with her.

"C'mere" I picked him up and sat him on the ledge of the sink before opening the mirror and taking out his paw patrol toothbrush and lightly wetting it before squeezing his toothpaste on it.

s/n: if you don't wet your toothbrush before you put toothpaste what are you doing....

"Say ahh" I said aligning the brush with his mouth before he opened it and I gently brushed on his teeth. "Hmm, you do it" I let go of the toothbrush and let him continue the rest so I can brush my own.

"I do good Yeli?" He asked me with toothpaste all over his face

"Yes Papa, good job! Keep going" I laughed before brushing my own teeth. After 10 minutes we both got done and I sat him in the tub to take his bath.

"Which one you want today? The ducky or the shark?" I asked him picking up both and showing him. He would never get in the shower if there wasn't a toy in there.

"Shark" he pointed and I dropped it in the water waiting for the tub to get slightly full. I grabbed his soap from the shower caddy pouring some in the water and some on his loofa before scrubbing him.

"Reni come get him dressed please!" I yelled out to my sister as I drained the tub water and dried Zyair off.

"It's too early for allat screaming bruh. Hey papa" She cooed grabbing Zyair before they both exited the bathroom. I did my hygiene things before going back into my room and picking out a calm fit. When I got done getting dressed, I went into Zyair's room to see Reni still getting him dressed.

"Why he still not dressed" I poked my head into his door

"Cause he being annoying right now, he tryna put on a mix match outfit and I told him no and he having a tantrum" She said putting his hoodie over his head

"Papa this outfit is so cute" I cooed

"I cute?" He said and me and Serenity laughed

"You are cute" Reni said kissing his cheek and letting him down off his bed.

"I'm getting him from school today right?" I asked her grabbing his arm ready to walk out his room.

"Yeah, I have classes until late" She said and I nodded

"Aight, have a good day. Love you" I said hugging her

"Love you more, bye papa." She said waving at him and he waved back. I picked up Zyair cause he walked too slow and I jogged us downstairs.

"Good morning my seeds" my dad said kissing my cheek and playing with Zyair cheek.

"Good morning " I said sitting Zyair on the island so I could get his applesauce from out the fridge.