"Say it Emily and I won't do it" His voice was loud and I could hear his ragged heavy breathing from all the over here. This was my chance, we could get out of this now. I felt my heart beat in my chest like it was about to fall out as I gripped onto the door handle squeezing it hard so I wouldn't turn around and tell him not to do it. I shook my head trying to remind myself all the reasons why it was the worst idea and I hoped that he would get in his car and leave, giving me no choice.

"Don't" I warned him not wanting to even turn around because I knew if I did then it would be over. This wasn't fair, he can't do this now just when I had convinced myself this was happening.

I didn't hear anything for a few seconds but sook I heard the engine start and I stood there for a few more seconds hearing him drive away. What broke me from this was Preston standing at the door I had only half opened as his sympathetic eyes looked at me as he pulled me inside and into his arms.

**********

"Your phone rang when you were gone." I mumbled over to Preston as we sat and watched a episode of keeping up with the kardashians, honestly didn't help with the whole Kendal Jenner looking like Theresa thing but after a good twenty five minute cry with Preston he had made me feel better, assuring me that I must have been seeing things, but I knew he was trying to make me feel better.

"Did you answer?" He asked his eyes leaving the screen which was unusual, he never took his eyes of the TV.

"It was Dylan, why was he ringing you?" I asked, I needed to take my mind of the pain I was going to be in now and if that meant prying into Prestons shit it would be a good enough distraction.

"Did he say anything to you? I don't know why he rang I haven't spoke to him for a while" He shrugged although he seemed a little bit panicked over the first question as I didn't know if I believed him. There was defiantly something that he was not giving away I just didn't know what.

"I just told him you weren't here and then I heard you and Four at the door" I explained as his face relaxed a bit as he turned his face to the TV again. Was there something happening or something Dylan wasn't supposed to tell me?

After a few minutes of watching the TV Preston sprang up from his position on the sofa his eyes glazed over as I looked at him eyebrows furrowing as he muttered some words over and over again that I didn't know what they were before his eyes no longer looked glazed and he stared at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked standing up, he was scaring me.

"We have to go" He answered as he grabbed my hand and began pushing me out of the door without explaining what was happening.

As soon as we got outside And I got a chance to look around and the shouts and screams from several different people came into my view then did I realise Preston wasn't going crazy. All I could do was look as Preston's hand was clamped around mine almost cutting of the blood flow as I struggled to keep up with him as the shouts only got louder.

"Preston what's wrong?" I managed to get out once again a bit louder this time as the screams began to fill up almost every bit of silence as people were running in every direction. He didn't respond so I tried tugging on his hand to make him stop for a second and just tell me what was happening.

He did stop however it wasn't because of me, he pulled his phone out of pocket and handed it towards me before he began walking again pulling me along as I looked down at the phone seeing it was on call and I put it up to my ear.

"Emily?" Four's voice was barley auditable through the phone as the screams began getting more frantic as people were hitting into me as the ran past.

"Four? What's wrong?" I asked.

Did something go wrong with the wedding? Was it over? I wanted to ask all these questions but I'm pretty sure now was not the time to ask questions when Preston was dragging me through crowds of people. It must not have happened if I didn't feel any pain. There was silence on the other end for a few moments and I thought he had hung up but his breathing gave away that he was still on the phone.

"Love Preston is going to bring you to a car alright? Please listen to what he says, I'll see you soon" Fours voice rushed out, I opened my mouth to ask if he was okay but before I could he had hung up, then I registered he didn't even answer my question.

After a few more minutes of walking and Prestons grip on my hand, it started to get quiet and there was less and less people running around. I had guessed that there was a fight or some sorts, I still didn't really know how this pack shit worked and considering no one was willing to tell me I was just going to go with that.

We soon reached a black jeep which Preston waisted no time shoving me in to but before he could close the door I kept it open, he was going to answer me.

"Tell me what's wrong" I forced him as he looked around and I think after he seen that it had calmed down and there was few people left he decided he got spare a second and actually inform me of what was happening.

"We are under attack" was his words before he pushed my door shut and made his way around to the back of the car to get into the front seat. I had never seen Preston act this serious, well aside from the first day I met him so it was obviously bad.

Still his words left a lot of questions in my mind, where was Four now? Was he okay? I'm sure he could handle himself but what about everyone that was screaming and running. After my thoughts distracted me it only registered in my mind that Preston was taking his time to get to the other side of the car.

I scrunched my face as I went to open the door to see what was taking him so long when I felt someone from behind me grab ahold of my arms pinning me the chair preventing me from grabbing the door and getting out of the car.

My eyes went wide as I opened my mouth to scream but I felt something people placed on top of it which soon made any power I had left in my body drift away as my head felt a lot heavier than it did a few minutes ago.

I felt my eyes start to shut as I felt the cold breeze of the door being opened beside me as someone's hands reached out to take me from the car, gentle hands that were careful in not to hurt me.

"Sorry Emily" Was the last thing I heard, the voice so familiar and full of regret that I knew without even opening my eyes who it belonged to, Dylan.