3

EMILYS P.O.V

My eyes snapped open to revel the same hospital room, I am so screwed right now, where was my mum? Dad? And I hated to admit I even missed Kyle.

I felt a tear fall down my check and I quickly reached up to swat it away, I needed to get out of here fast while no one was watching over me.

I looked at the cloth that still bound my wrist to the bed before desperately attempting to untie it, it was hard doing it with one hand as the knot seemed to go on forever, but eventually my hand was free.

I rubbed both my sore wrists as I looked at the IV in my wrist before I grabbed ahold of it closing my eyes tight and yanking it out for the second time now.

I shakily tried to push myself up from the bed, ignoring the pounding in my head, I don't know how long I've been here for but I'm guessing it's been awhile.

My whole body felt stiff and drained from energy as if I haven't moved in weeks.

I reached my hand up to my pounding head before realising there was a bandage wrapped tightly around it, maybe that what was causing the pounding sensation every second.

I gently pulled on the bandage unwrapping it relieving myself of the pounding pain, only to be left with a less sore dull pain.

I shakily put my bare feet to the ground before standing up, I took a deep breath as I looked down at what I was wearing, a hospital gown, how could I possibly attempt to leave if I was wearing this, where had my other clothes been put?

I scanned the room intensity before my eyes landed on my converse that were laying on top of my folded clothes, bingo.

I pulled on my last shoe before reaching in my pocket, searching for my phone only to find no such luck, those marshmallows stole my phone.

I quickly made my way to the door slowly reaching for the handle, if this was a hospital I could notify someone that I had been kidnapped and could call the police.

I opened the door holding my breath, peeping my way outside before taking a step into the corridor and closing the door behind me.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I looked around to corridor, this wasn't a hospital corridor, it was filled with gold frames with pictures of different people, where exactly was I?

I stepped further down the corridor, allowing my feet to guide me in any way direction as I picked up the pace, the corridor was completely empty, no doctors, no nurses absolutely no one.

I took this at an advantage before I turned into a small jog, if I was right the doctor would be coming to check up on me soon so I only had a small amount of time to get out of here.

I stopped after a few minutes leaning against the wall taking deep breaths, my head was spinning now and I felt as if I had no energy left.

I sighed holding my hand up to my head in an attempt to stop it from spinning, closing my eyes and allowing myself to take a few seconds breather.

Suddenly a roaring pain shot threw my chest causing my knees to buckle from underneath me and u hit the ground, my but blocking the fall as I grabbed my chest hoping for the pain to stop.

A loud growl erupted threw the whole place and I'm pretty sure the ground started to shake, I new that growl, it was that man with the sparks.

My eyes widened as the smell that made me want to run towards it entered my nose, he was here, he was going to find me, he new I had tried to escape.

I looked widely around me seeing a door opposite me before I swiftly crawled over to it, opening it and quickly shutting it quietly as possible.

I leaned against the door letting out a sigh of relief, my eyes scanned over the room and my eyes widened. The walls of the room were painted black with silver chains connected to the walls and the floors.