"I'm ganna sleep goodnight dad I love you" I told him.
"goodnight I love you too" dad said. I got to my room and went to sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up and checked my surroundings and remembered I was at Tazunas house. I was in a oversized shirt and shorts. My arms weren't covered in bandages.

I looked down at my arms and traced my fingers over my scars, and sighed. "Great another day just like the one before" I thought to myself.

As I finished getting dressed I went to the kitchen we're everyone was.

"Ah you're finally awake good morning y/n" Naruto said with a lot of energy.

"Morning" I mumbled
"Oh y/n sweetie do you want some breakfast?" Tazunas daughter Tsunami asked me.

"I'm fine thank you though" I said and grabbed an apple.
"I'm going out" I said out loud so everyone can hear
"We're are you going?" Sakura asked me.

"I'm ganna go take a walk Idk something, you guys will probably find me when it's time to train or whatever." I answered with no emotion and left.

As I was walking through the woods i found this beautiful clearing we're there's hills flowers trees things like that.

I laid down on the grass and stared at the clouds. Today was just one of those many days that I would like to distance my self from everyone, most of the times I would just kinda disappear and comeback the next day or so.

I felt a chakra behind me it was familiar I knew who it was.

"Hello Haku" I said and looked at the boy with long black hair.
"So you know it's me?" Haku asked
"Yea" I said plainly.

"Well are you going to tell you're teammates or something?"
"No I know you're not a bad person." I responded
"How's that?" Haku asked.

"Well I'm sure you were raised at a young age to become a "killing machine" or whatever so when you're supposed to kill you kill, you don't really have a choice."

He looked at me shocked
"But still why not tell you're team you can plan something to attack us you know?"
"Yes but I just don't feel the need to do that" I explained to him.

"Right" he said
"Why are you here?" He asked me
"Well everyone is eating breakfast or something and I just want to distance my self from them. I kinda do this a lot, but since we're on a mission I can't really go anywhere far." I told the boy

"Hn I get it, I do that too but I just stay in my room, it's my only option." He said disappointed
"I'm sorry about that" I told him

"No no it's fine I'm used to it" he said
"yeah me too"

As me and Haku were getting to know each other I noticed he actually isn't a bad person. He just dose what he's told.

It's been about one hour I guess everyone would be looking for me right know to train. "There close" i thought to myself.

"Haku there close" I said
"Yes thank you for telling me" he said as we both stood up. I decided to do something and hugged him. He was surprised but hugged back. Are hug lasted about a minute.