Chapter 3

Emmanuel Macron's POV,same day as Chapter 2

We set out on our bikes with Hulk jogging behind us. It was a fairly chilly yet sunny day. Along the way,we chit-chatted a bit.

Once we got to the park we were supposed to go to,we hopped off of our bikes. Justin opened up a small compartment at the back of his bike to reveal a small Tupperware with pieces of cake inside of it.

He got out a fairly large blanket with a large flask and 2 cups. He spread out the blanket then gestured towards it "Come on,sit down with me." He said.

I plopped down next to him,Hulk sitting right behind both of us. He handed me a cup with what seemed to be hot chocolate and poured some for himself as well.

"Thanks. It's really nice of you to do this." I said with a grin growing on my face. He smiled and scooted over closer to me. He handed me a piece of cake then took one for himself.

"I baked it this morning,it's a marble cake with chocolate chips." He said with a huge smile on his face. We both ate our food,cracking a few jokes here and there.

When we finished eating,Justin turned to me. "Manu? I have to tell you something." He said,his facial expression seeming worried.

I felt my palms sweating and my heart beat faster. "Is there something wrong? What do you want to tell me?" I asked,my voice cracking in the middle of that sentence.

He bit his lip then looked into my eyes. "Well,you see. I know we don't know eachother that well but... I really like you. I think I'm falling for you. I understand if you don't feel the same way but I thought that you should know."

I didn't know what to say. I just sat there,stunned and not being able to say a word.

"Manu? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

I pulled him into a rough kiss. I felt him smile against my lips. I tangled my hands into his hair as he kissed back,pulling him close to me.

He put his hand on my back and the other on my shoulder,pulling me into his lap. After what seemed like an eternity,we pulled away,both feeling out of breathe.

His eyes were gleaming and he was blushing. He reached his hand towards mine,slipping it into my smaller hand. "I like the way your hand fits into mine. You have small hands." He said with a chuckle.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. "So... Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked,feeling hopeful.

"Hell yes." He said as he pulled me into a hug. I layed my head on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.

As he tried to pull away,I held him closer. "Don't pull away. Not yet." I said.

I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed. He makes me happy.

After we both pulled away,we packed up our stuff and decided to go to a local trampoline center.

We spent the rest of our day jumping together,Hulk stayed in the pets' area.

By the time we left it was dark outside. We rode home together and I made him stay the night with me.