Chapter 1

Emmanuel Macron's POV

I got up out of bed,looking around my dim room. I could hear the birds outside my window,it was always pleasant to wake up to the sound of them chirping.

I picked up my phone and checked the time,it was 7 am. Well,just in time to meet the new Canadian Prime Minister. I've heard some good things about him.

He seems like a pretty chill guy,the type of guy that you'd like to be around. He's pretty good looking too.

I'm just hoping that I'll make a good first impression to him. I walked out of my room and jogged down the stairs,heading towards the kitched.

I've got some time till he comes over,we're supposed to meet at 10. I got out a frying pan,a couple of eggs and some toast. I'm starving,it's not a good idea to eat much before events that make me nervous but I don't want to be hungry all day.

I put the pan on the stove and started to heat it up,once it was hot enough I poured some sunflower oil onto it and then cracked the eggs.

I put some spices onto them then mixed everything up. Once it was done I got a baguette,a cup,a knife and a bottle of orange juice out. I cut the baguette open and put the eggs into it then poured the orange juice into the cup.

I sat down onto the chair next to my kitchen's window and started to eat,looking out at the gorgeous French country side.

Once I finished my food,I stood up and put all the dishes into the sink and began to wash them. I dried them off and put them into their respective cupboards,making sure that they're all organised. I jogged with my Newfoundland dog,Hulk, around the block and then went back home.

I went up to my room and went to the bathroom,then I took a shower and started to get dressed. I put on a white dress shirt and rolled up the sleeves,then put on some black jeans with 3 chains on the side and a pair of black combat boots. I put on a rainbow bracelet,hoping that Justin will notice it.

I dried my hair then sprayed some perfume on and then I decided to tidy up the house a bit. I put on some music while I clean,I shuffled my Spotify playlist and it landed on Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood.

Once I finished everything I decided to get out guitar so I can play for a bit. I strummed the tune to Can't Help Falling In Love and without noticing I found myself singing along in French.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door,I looked at the clock in my living room and noticed that it's already 10 am. I got off the couch and looked through the small window on my door,and there he was,standing infront of my door.

I opened my door and welcomed Justin in,making sure to take in everything about him. He was wearing some black skinny jeans,a black Nirvana tshirt and he had some black eyeliner around his eyes.

He was wearing a bracelet that matched mine as well,I think he noticed mine as he looked at my wrist and smiled. Oh damn his smile is breath-taking.

He's a bit taller than me,I like taller guys. I looked up at him and he started off by introducing himself.

"Hey! I'm Justin,you're Emmanuel,right? Nice to meet you!" He said with a wide smile. "That would be me,you can call me Manu though. Come on,you should come in." I replied stepping aside so he could come in.

We both sat down on one of the couches on the side of the living room. He looked at my guitar that was laying on the couch infront of us and then turned to me. "Oh you play guitar? So was that you singing?" He asked,curiosity lingering in his voice.

"Yeah,I can play a few instruments and I kinda sing. Not many people know about that." I replied as I nervously scratched the back of my head.

He smiled then looked down at my wrist. "So you're an ally?" He asked with hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Nope,I'm actually bisexual. What about you?" I asked,feeling nervous.

"Oh cool,I'm gay. I never expected you to be apart of the community." He replied with a cheeky smile.

"Well those who know usually don't. Would you like a drink? Maybe some coffee or hot chocolate?" I asked hoping that I can get him to say yes.

His expression lit up when I mentioned hot chocolate. "Hot chocolate would be nice,thank you." As he was speaking we heard the sound of the pitter patter of paws on wood.

My dog walked into the room and started to sniff Justin all over. He laughed then leaned towards Hulk and started to pet him.

"I assume that you like dogs? It seems like you two get along well." I said with a chuckle. He's adorable when he's happy.

Justin looked up at me with happiness gleaming in his eyes. "I actually adore all animals. They understand me better than anyone can. What's his name?"

"Hulk,but he has a million nicknames." I said as I went into the kitchen to start making the hot chocolate and some coffee for myself.

Justin and Hulk followed me there and they both sat down on the chair next to the window. While I was preparing the drinks we made some small talk. I found out that Justin rides horses and he wants to teach me how to ride someday.

After we drank our drinks we sat and talked for around 2 hours and then he had to leave to take care of an issue that arose. I was disappointed to see him leave but I enjoyed his company.

I could feel myself falling for him,he's such a sweet guy but I want to get to know him better. I don't want the scenario that happened with my ex,Gebran,to be repeated.

____________________

That's it for Chapter 1! Leave your thought and suggestions down below.