Chapter 6

Justin Truedeau's POV

Fairouz lead us out of the airport. Reporters were swarming around us, attempting to ask us questions. "Keep your head down baby." Manu whispered.

We got through safely and found the car waiting for us. I loaded our bags into the trunk and then sat next to Manu. Hulk was sitting in between his legs, it was adorable.

I looked out the window as the car drove away from the airport. Fairouz said something in Lebanese that I couldn't understand. I should ask her to teach me a few things in Lebanese.

It was a pretty short drive. Only took us about 30 minutes to get from the airport to the heart of Beirut. We checked into our hotel, it was located pretty close to the beach.

The area is called Manara, it was gorgeous. Manu and I got dressed into some more comfortable clothes for walking then left Hulk in the room. We wanted to explore the city.

Fairouz went somewhere alone, leaving us to figure everything out by ourselves.

Manu and I walked for around 5 minutes till we reached a street called Hamra. It was fairly busy, I could see lots of people who appeared to be college students.

"There are 2 universities nearby, this street gets pretty busy since this is one of the 2 most popular streets among the students." Manu said.

It seemed like he knows the area well. He lead me to another street, apparently it's called Bliss. There were lots of busy restaurants there, it was really pretty.

Lining the fence of what seemed to be a university, I could see a lot of cats. "Cutie? Why are there so many cats here?" I asked, curious to know more.

"This university feeds stray cats, the cats hang out around it and inside as well." He said, smiling.

I reached my hand towards his, interlacing our fingers. He looked at me and grinned, obviously happy.

"Do you want some food honey?" He asked, I nodded. I was getting pretty hungry. He led me back to the street that we were in, Hamra and to a small restaurant called T Marbouta.

The waiter seated us and then recognised me. "Justin Trudeau?" He asked, with a confused expression. "No, that's not me." I said with a chuckle.

The waiter seemed embarrassed, he gave us the menu then left. "You know, you handled that well cutie." Manu said. "Thanks." I replied with a smile.

"Could you tell me what these things are?" I asked Manu. "Don't worry about it honey, I'll take care of the food. Do you have any food allergies? Are there any certain foods you don't like?" He asked.

I shook my head to both questions. He smiled and signalled to the waiter. He ordered quite a lot, I didn't understand much of it but I heard him mention Tawouk.

After the waiter took our order, Manu and I had a couple conversations. Then around 20 minutes later, the food was here. We dug into it, it tasted amazing.

Once we finished, Manu paid and we left. I thanked him multiple times, I was genuinely happy. The food was great and being with Manu made me even happier.

We walked around a couple of smaller streets till we were both tired. We went back to our hotel, we were exhausted.
---------------------

And that's it for this chapter! Leave any ideas you want to see in the comments down below :)