Love has Blinded You

Sequel to "Duel of the Fates."

Excerpt from Chapter One.

-----

Calypso's POV:

I'm standing in the corner of a party, drink in hand, observing all the guests near me. There were many high ranking officials here on Sveylan and although it claimed to be a neutral system, the Republic Senate had reason to believe Kili was a Separatist system.

I was a former Princess from a neutral system and therefore welcomed to stay here, no questions asked, for as long as I pleased. It didn't hurt that when I was young, years before I first traveled to Coruscant, I had been friends with the prince of Sveylan, Demitri. We had rekindled our friendship and he wasnt half bad company.

"The refreshments not to your liking?" I hear from beside me and turn my head to meet a strangers eyes. Hes about middle aged, not unattractive, and wearing a signet ring, although I cant tell to which kingdom. I smile kindly, but keep my guard up. I cant act suspiciously, or I'd never get the information I came to find.

-----

Add my book to your reading list to learn what's been happening with Calypso, Anakin and Obiwan. I'm introducing new characters and fan favorites will be added throughout the entirety of this book. Love you all and thank you for all the support.

May the force be with you

- S. Walker