5. This is Minecraft Manhunt

"Okay... can you hear me?" Dream asked nervously, adjusting his microphone holder. There was a silence. Then, in the minecraft chat,

Georgenotfound: Yep! We can start now, can't wait to beat you :)

Dream laughed, regaining his confidence. "We'll see about that. I'll do the intro and then we can start."

"This is a brand new challenge. I will be trying to beat minecraft before my friend kills me once. If I die, the video is over and I lose. My friend gets a compass to track me and can respawn infinitely. Can I beat minecraft before my friend beats me? We're about to find out."

"Right.. I'm going," said Dream, running in a direction, away from George. He could hear furious typing noises from George's side. Dream laughed when he saw the following message.

Georgenotfound: Oh Dreammm! I'm going to get you!

"Yeah that's so intimidating," Dream laughed, "I have to read what you're saying, this is ridiculous!"

However, whilst laughing at George, he had managed to track down the blonde and attacked him with his fist. Dream, caught off guard, let out a scream he didn't even know he was able to produce.

Dream could hear faint giggles coming from George's mic. A huge smile grew on his face. Oh god help me-

"And you're dead George! Oh George!" Dream taunted, chasing the brunette in the game. He had hit him a few times with a wooden sword, before killing him in the game.

Georgenotfound: Oh, it's on.

The boys spent the next two hours playing minecraft, occassionally screaming or yelling. George had giggled two more times, and Dream swore he was going to implode.

It was pretty intense, Dream thought after they finished. Dream was willing to edit the whole video, to which George agreed to reluctantly. The blonde spent another three hours piecing the video together and after he was done, he sent the video to George.

Dream: [minecraft_manhunt.mp4]

Georgenotfound: DUDE that looks so EPIC!!! We're totally gonna win this :D

Dream: glad you like it! tried to make it interesting so i'm glad i'm getting positive feedback.

Georgenotfound: Yeah, I showed my mum and although she has no idea what Minecraft is, she enjoyed it :)) We got this in the bag.

Dream: oh god you showed your mom?? cringe

Georgenotfound: EXCUSE ME

Dream: /j

Georgenotfound: ._.

Georgenotfound: You better mean that or else

Dream: : )

Georgenotfound: I'm done, goodbye.

Dream: ...

Dream: NO GEORGE COME BACK I'M SORRY AHHAAHAH

Dream: :(

Dream smiled reluctantly, turning off his computer and flopping onto his bed. He submitted the video to their homeroom teacher and decided to skip doing his homework. Now he just had to wait two weeks until the results would be announced.

Dream turned on his back and sighed. He was glad he made another friend. As he stared at his bedroom ceiling, all he could think of was how much fun he had.

His solitude was quickly interrupted by Abigail barging into his room again. She stood in the doorframe, watching the blonde smiling at the ceiling. She let out a snort.

"So... mute boy, am I right?" she said before letting out a wheeze, which made Dream sit up immediately, his face now a subtle shade of red.

"Oh my god, what do you want?" Dream snapped and Abigail had to lean on the doorframe to stop herself from falling. Once she stopped laughing, she grinned and beckoned for him to follow her, "Dinner's ready."

Dream got up reluctantly, his face still bright red. His mother was sitting on one side of the table, with a delicious portion of lasagna on her plate. She smiled when she saw Dream. Dream sat down next to Abigail. His dad was sat in between his mom and his younger brother, Dennis. Lily, his youngest sister, who was only seven, was seated next to Abigail.

"What were you up to, Clay?" His father asked gruffly, taking a bite out of the lasagna. Dream shrugged, helping himself to some lasagna as well. "Nothing much, why?"

Abigail giggled and Dennis exchanged worried looks with Lily, who was extremely interested in the lasagna. His mother's smile widened. Dream looked worried.

"Well, for starters, the entire house could hear you shouting the phrase 'Oh George'," Abigail said in between snorts. Dream averted his eyes and took another bite out of his lasagna, "And er.. a lot of screaming."

Dream buried his face into his hands, extremely embarrassed. Unfortunately for him, his sister kept on talking. "Out of context that sounds very-"

"Okay, enough of that," his mother interrupted and Dream felt a wave of gratitude wash over him. Abigail laughed in response, turning to Lily and helping her with her lasagna. Dennis didn't reply.

Dream finished his lasagna and got up, placing the dish into the dishwasher and leaving the room as quickly as possible.

He ran up the stairs and locked himself into his room, cocking his head to the side when he checked his phone notifications.

Sapnap: hey dmoney, tomorrow the first two lessons are cancelled so i was thinking we can go to the mall a street away from the school?

Sapnap: you can bring mute boy if you want ;)

Dream groaned. First his family, now his friends.

Dream: sure i'll join you guys at the mall with george if he'll be available.

Sapnap: poggers! i'll tell bad :]

Dream: cool! btw i finished the vid for the competition and watching the video, it makes it seem like there's no competition B)

Sapnap: bruh, someone's confident

Dream: yeppp

Sapnap: okay well see you tomorrow then!

Dream: ok bye

Dream turned off his phone and closed his eyes. Tomorrow was going to be fun.