Wooyoung looked tired with eyebags and a soft frown on his face.

San frowned, "Come here." San whispered and Wooyoung moved to join him on his side of the bathtub. He sat in between San's legs and rested his back on the knights chest.

San kissed Wooyoung on the cheek softly and Wooyoung turned his head to face the male. "Kiss me on the lips." Wooyoung mumbled and San obliged.

Wooyoung hummed softly as San sucked on Wooyoung's lower lip. He carefully slipped his tongue into Wooyoung's mouth and Wooyoung let San in.

The water splashed as Wooyoung moved to straddle San. Wooyoung flinched when he felt himself rub against San.

San placed his hands on Wooyoung's waist and Wooyoung felt a wave of satisfaction wash over him.

That's right.. San is here with me.. he's not going anywhere.. Wooyoung thought to himself.

Wooyoung wrapped his arms around San's neck and tilted his head so they could kiss better without their noses bumping into each other.

The prince sat up and stared into San's eyes suddenly with a red face.

"Sorry." Wooyoung apologized and San shook his head.

"It's fine.. I kind of expected this to happen." San chuckled and Wooyoung looked away. "Do you want to take care of it together?"

"Yes.." Wooyoung muttered, feeling embarassment seep through him.

San drained the bath water and turned on the shower head. Wooyoung glanced down at San's member and looked away quickly.

"You can look if you want." San spoke as he grabbed Wooyoung's hand and pulled the male closer to him. "Can I touch you?"

Wooyoung nodded and San slowly trailed his soapy hand down to Wooyoung's member. He stroked it gently one time and Wooyoung shuddered.

Wooyoung rested his head on San's shoulder as San continued to rub Wooyoung's member.

"Youngie.. Can I rub mine against yours?" San asked and Wooyoung nodded.

With one hand, San held both his and Wooyoung's members together as he rubbed the two of them off.

"Ngh~ San~" Wooyoung moaned softly, trying to keep his voice down as his boyfriend pleasured him.

"Does it feel good?" San asked gauging his boyfriend's reaction.

"It feels very good San- R-really good."

"Haven't you touched yourself before?" San asked and Wooyoung blushed.

"I-I have.. but your hand feels b-better than my hand." Wooyoung admitted, feeling his legs become somewhat unstable from the way San caressed their members.

Wooyoung closed his eyes in blissful pleasure and San looked at his boyfriend's face. "Oh Wooyoung.. you're really beautiful.." San spoke, feeling his own dick twitch.

Wooyoung's cheeks reddened,"I-I'm going to c-cum." He spoke and San connected their lips as he and Wooyoung climaxed together.

Wooyoung whimpered before exhaling a shaky breath. He opened his eyes and looked down to see him and San's members covered in their own cum.

San stroked once more and Wooyoung flinched with over sensitivity. "N-no more." Wooyoung whimpered and San pulled his hand away, rinsing it off in the stream of water.

"Do you want me to wash you?" San asked turning back around to face Wooyoung.

Wooyoung nodded needily and San began to scrub his boyfriend with the sponge.

Wooyoung felt himself relax with every touch. 

・:*:・ 

The two of them finished their shower quickly and by the time they stepped out of the steamy bathroom, it was already sunrise.

"Are you tired now?" San asked, massaging Wooyoung's back while sitting next to Wooyoung on Wooyoung's bed. Wooyoung hummed feeling very drowsy and relaxed. He was about to fall asleep when there was a knock on the bedroom door. 

"I'll get it." San spoke and went to open the door. "Hel- Y-Your highness." San bowed and stepped out of the way.

Upon hearing that it wasn't a maid, Wooyoung sat up and looked at who was standing in the doorway. 

"Appa-"

"San can you stand outside for a moment." The knight bowed and left the room to stand in the hallway with concern. 

"Wooyoung. Your behavior yesterday was disappointing." The man began immediately causing Wooyoung's previously calm mood to disappear. "You were unable to do anything and froze up. I taught you better than that."

"S-sorry-"

"That doesn't mean shit. You embarrassed the entire family yesterday by not doing anything when a situation such as yesterday's occurred."

"I-It won't happen a-again."

"Damn right it won't. You're lucky your knight was there to do anything."

Wooyoung looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed of himself.

"Tomorrow, you and your knight have to make a trip to the next kingdom. You need to investigate whether they have had missing girl cases as well. Maybe this will prove to other kingdoms that you're not as weak as you were yesterday."

"H-how long is the trip?" Wooyoung asked, knowing he wouldn't be able to say no to it.

"Two days. You have to meet the Park's and ask them about what they know as well as talk to their guards. Am I clear?"

"Y-yes Appa." 

"You're lucky. This is the nicest thing that your mother decided as a punishment for you."

Wooyoung nodded and watched as the man left the room. Wooyoung exhaled the breath he had been holding and sunk to the floor sadly. San reentered the room and looked at the prince on the floor.

"Oh.. Woo.." San locked the door behind him and approached the prince on the floor. 

Wooyoung cried softly and San hugged him, "What happened? What did he say?" San asked, frantically trying to calm down his boyfriend.

"Th-that I-I was *hic* d-disappointing- a-and-" Wooyoung hiccuped,"Y-you and I have to t-travel  *hic* to another k-kingdom tomorrow." 

"Alright.. did he say when he wanted us to leave?" San asked, rubbing the male's back as he sobbed. 

Wooyoung shook his head. 

"Okay.. I'll ask Mingi and Jongho if they want to join us." San spoke and Wooyoung nodded shakily. "And love, you're not disappointing.. not in the slightest. You are amazing and spectacular. Don't believe a word he said love."

"R-really.." Wooyoung hiccuped again and San cupped his face.

"Really. But if you still want to cry, just know that I'm right here. I'm really not going anywhere." San spoke softly.

"Okay." Wooyoung whispered, wrapping his arms around San and crying softly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
ahh this week is almost over-
idk why school feels like this

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ahh this week is almost over-idk why school feels like this