Eda x fem cursed reader (part 2)

So this time there will be a little bit more of interaction and maby some cute moments. As you can see above I also drew my Bat Beast so you can know what I had in mind in descriptions later. There will also appear more new shortcuts in this story such as:
(f/n/l) - first name letter
(s/n/l) - second name letter
Hope you enjoy :)

It's been two weeks since the elixir incident. Currently Luz and King been looking for Eda after she turned into owl beast again and run away.
Luz pov:
- We've been looking for Eda for hours now with no success.
Said king
- Maby we should just wait for her to return?
- King don't be stupid we can't give up now. Besides we don't even know if she will be back. You know she can't control her actions in this state.

Suddenly loud growling could be heard from not that far.

- Quick i think that might be her!
I said as we run in the direction of the noise.
As we got to the clearing in the forest we saw beast with (h/c) fur bat like wings that seemed to be attached to its front limbs, sharp fangs, long tail and two horns a top of its head.
I grabbed king and quickly hid in nearby bushes. The beast didn't react and seemd to be occupied by something else. It was looking in one direcion for a while and then proceeded to sniff the ground looking for something. Moments later from the direcion the monster was looking previously jumped out Owl beast right on top of the bat winged creature. At first I wanted to jump in and separate them but then i noticed that they didn't fight, it seemed that they were actually just playing.
- Look I think Olw Eda found herself a friend!
Said king.
- Yeah! Maby they were playing hide and seek or something.
We decided to come out of our hiding spot.
As soon as we come out of the bushes the Bat Beast started growing in our direction but Olw Eda then stood in front of it like if she wanted to say we're friends. This action seemd to calmed it down and we were able to come closer.
While Eda was nuzzling to me I took potion out of my bag and slipped it into her mouth. That seemed to work as she began to change back.
Eda pov
I woke up in the middle of the forest with the terrible headache, as I looked up I saw Luz and King with happy but kind of concerned look on their faces.
I got up and I felt something furry, as i looked next to me was huge beast. At first I freaked out a little but soon realized it was friendly to me and even started leaking my hand.
- Can someone explain me please what we are doing in the middle of the forest and what is that thing?
- As to the forest part you changed into the owl beast again and run away, about that thing we actually have no idea too when we found you you were already with it it seems like you two were actually having fun playing together.
Luz said as my face got little red for the thought of me playing with random demon looking thing like i was some kind of dog.
The bat winged creature still sat next to me while having visible grin on its face. I couldn't help myself and decided to pet it and while searching it under its head I noticed something poking between the big amount of fur. After closer inspection it seemed to be black gem shaped like a hexagon.
- Well that seems familiar.
I said to myself still examining the gem.
- What are you?
I Asked. This time directly talking to the furry creature in front of me.
- Can you even understand me? And why didn't you attack? Do you know me?
I had so many questions in my mind at that moment yet no answers.
Then the beast put its head closer towards me poking my gem with its nose. after doing that it moved coming towards empty bottle of elixir.
- I think it's trying to say something to us. Said King
- First the gem on its chest, second it poking your gem with its nose, and the bottle of elixir. I think it's trying to tell us that their cursed. But that doesn't explain why it is so friendly especially towards you Eda. Said luz.
- I don't think it recognized you by looks you know all that form changing and if it's someone from your past I don't know if they will be even able to recognize you normally, besides I don't really know how this thing sees with all the fur on its face. Maby ist blind that would explain it. So it must have recognized you by your smell.
-Luz please your babbling is making my mind spin.
-Sorry...
- Eda do you know anyone that also has a curse? Asked King
- No not really at least I don't remember...
As we were taking the creature at least it seemed to be trying to write something with its nose on the ground.
Well it didn't quite worked out cause it sneezed destroying all the work it's done.
Writing with paw also didn't work out as lines were to shaky and messy to read. And the bat beast was accidentally stepping on its work making it even more unreadable.
After a while the thing just sat down growling in frustration and disappointment.
- ooh don't worry buddy we try and figure things out. ok?
Said luz while petting the now giant furball of sadness...
- King can you go home get another elixir? King? I said but the little demon was busy looking at the scribbles made by bigger demon.
- (f/n/l) (s/n/l) ... I think the first two letters are (f/n/l) (s/n/l)!
- (f/n/l) (s/n/l)...? Wait this gem on its neck I think I know a person who had a gem in shape like that and two first letters would actually match... But that doesn't make sense she wasn't cursed at least I don't think she was why wouldn't she tell me then she knew I was cursed...
I was interrupted by loud growl an then beast then jumped on me giving me wet kisses on the face
- So it really is you huh? Wait in that alley two weeks ago I also was you wasn't it? I knew I recognized you from somewhere!!
As I got up King run up to me with a potion.
- here we actually got few more just in case one wasn't enough
I took elixir from its hand and purred it in to the beast mouth.
Moments later the beast began to changing and at its place appeared woman with (h/c) hair.
Reader pov

Finally... I could feel my normal body coming back. Of course with it also came massive headache and dizziness. As I was trying to stand up I almost fell but luckily Eda caught me in time and now was helping me to stand.
- thanks... I said while blushing because of situation I was in.
- You look really exhausted... How much have you been stuck like this?
Eda asked with concern in her voice.
- I don't know I think for about week now... I said trying to stand on my own again but failing.
- Woah you really shouldn't push yourself right now here I take you to my house so you can rest and later we catch up on things.
She said as she picked me up and started walking into the direction of the owl house.

So that's It for now. Woah it really took a loot to write that. If you have any ideas how can I continue this please let me know in the comments because I'm running out of ideas...

Word count:
1342