"You think I am ruining you? How pathetic. You know me better than that." The latter spit.

"You really don't know how to draw the line, do you?" she scorned with squinted eyes.

"I just simply put things into perspective for you Chaeng."

Then a look in question finally triggered from the senior, one that Suzy was waiting for. 

"You've always known that I never trusted Sooyoung's impulsiveness. I want to protect her from her own doom. Just trust me on this." She explains.

"By making me suffer as well? You know how badly she hates me from taking you away from her."

"No." Suzy sighs as she rests her gun down. "Just take the loss."

"That's like sentencing myself to death." She rebutted tightening the grip on her gun.

"You're wrong. Jennie will save you." The brunette brings down her gun and nailed a serious look over the blonde.

The tension disheveled into confusion. "How can a fucking clueless far flung nouveau riche save me from this potential national crisis?" The senior was distraught.

"The ring elections." 

Chaeyoung looked more pissed, "How the fuck is that of any help?!"

Suzy sighs, "Think about it. You can let Sooyoung win the auction, but make her lose in the next ring election. One is only qualified to acquire districts if they are ring leaders, and if you make Sooyoung lose her position then the auction will be invalid. And in order to do that, you will need an Itaewon elite to compete with her in the district. That's when Jennie comes in. Once she wins, she can bring back the rights to you. Both of you will be untouchable." 

Chaeng's face almost cleared, that almost felt easy for awhile, but her skeptic self still reflected. "And if that doesn't work?"

"You have seven weeks before the next election starts which will give you time to overturn her reputation and make the elites turn against her. And come on, everyone's already on with your intriguing relationship. You should take advantage of that." Yes, of course. Suzy thinks she always has the better idea. This wasn't new to the blonde. 

"I just can't give all of this to the hands of a stranger, an amateur in that one. I barely even know the person." A thread of fear strung along the veins of the senior. She never wants to intentionally put burden on any people because most of the times she can take care of it herself. She was always comfortable of having control, it makes things simpler and easier. No strings to untangle. No other people to blame but herself. That's why having someone to take charge of her future is stepping out of line.

Then Suzy took on a more serious demeanor, "Look. You've always been the one saving people Chaeyoung. But you need to trust someone else to do the saving this time. And for this instance, unfortunately, it's that oblivious sophomore. Give her the chance you didn't give me."

Chaeyoung took a long stare above as she sighed, with her gun down and shoulders loosened, she deciphers the risks of the brunette's damage control scheme.  Though it choked the senior's ego knowing that she has to force herself to do this. She always had options, that's why she's having a hard time accepting that she has none this time.

"No." Her stubbornness has surged again or maybe it's her lack of confidence towards the sophomore. "Your plan is too ambiguous. You can't expect that naive gullible elite to handle all the bloodshed that happens within. Being a part of the circle is dangerous enough, what more if someone like her runs it?"

"What does happen if I run it?..." Faint footsteps began to elude from behind and the latter quickly took notice of the voice.

"Jennie?" Chaeyoung quickly turned, almost flustered. "I told you to wait in the car."