Dancing At Midnight : Part Six

Start from the beginning

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Richa wishes her excitedly.

"Thank you." Gauri says smiling as they hugged.

"Now... come with me." Richa says as she excitedly held her hand and ran to her room.

They open the door and as Gauri steps in everyone shouts out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAURI!!!"

Gauri smiles excitedly seeing all the girls there. "Thank you, guys!!!"

She takes the cards and gifts from everyone.

"Why isn't Anika here yet?" Richa wonders out loud.

"She said she'll come now." Preethi answers her and a second later, Anika comes in carrying a cake.

"Oh my God!" Gauri says surprised seeing the cake.

"Happy Birthday, Gauri...a gift from Omkara." Anika tells her.

"From Omkara?" Gauri asks surprised and starts grinning happily.

"Yup."

"How did he give it?" Gauri asks shocked.

"In college." Anika says as she offers the cake to her.

It was a chocolate cake with Happy Birthday Dumbo written on it.

"Cut it! Cut it!" Everyone starts shouting.

Gauri excitedly cuts the cake and offers the first piece to Anika as she brought the cake. She was about to cut a piece for Omkara and keep it aside when everyone attacked the cake and some even smudged it all over her face. In less than a minute the cake was gone with just crumbs over the cake board. Gauri sighs and decides to get Omkara another cake tomorrow.

"Thank you, guys!" Gauri says happily and hurriedly leaves from there as she wanted to call Omkara and thank him too. Gauri enters her room and was about to call Omkara when he hugs her from behind wishing her, "Happy Birthday Dumbo."

Gauri turns to him in shock and then remembering the door she runs to it and locks it.

"Omkara? How did you get inside? And what are you doing here?"

Omkara grins seeing her worried look. "I teleported into here and I came to wish you. Where is the cake?" Omkara asks seeing her face covered with chocolate cake.

"Teleported?" Gauri asks eyes going wide.

Omkara rolls his eyes, "You even believe that Dumbo? Anika let me in through the window." Omkara points at her window.

"And you gave the cake now?"

"Yup. So?"

"Thank you." Gauri says happily as she hurried to him and took his hand in hers.

"You liked the cake?"

"Yes and chocolate is my fav flavor." Gauri tells him smiling.

"Even mine. Where is the cake?"

"It's over." Gauri tells him sadly. "I am sorry, Omkara. I was about to keep some for you but all the girls just hogged it. I'll get you one tomorrow."

"It's okay." Omkara says smiling and then adds "I'll just eat this."

"Which?" Gauri asks confused.

Omkara with a finger scoops up some cake from her face and licks his finger. Seeing Gauri blushing he just couldn't help himself and leans down and licks the cake from her cheek. Gauri closes her eyes as she nervously grips his shirt. Seeing no resistance from her and that she was gripping his shirt Omkara continues to eat the cake from her face.