Luck By Chance : Part Three

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Here is the final part.

Two months later

"Gauri, we can't waste any more time." Bhavya tells her in a furious whisper.

"Maybe I'll check one more time." Gauri tells her hopefully fighting back her tears.

"We checked 7 times, Gauri! And it was the same every single time!" Bhavya furiously tells her, she was really losing patience with Gauri.

"Here, call Omkara." Bhavya says as she passes her the mobile.

With shaky hands Gauri picks up her mobile and speed dials 2. As the tears dropped she kept wiping them away lest anyone sees it.

"WHAT THE HECK, GAURI?" Omkara furiously barks onto the phone.

"Omkara... I want to talk to you." Gauri gently whispers and before he could say anything she tells him, "I am at the ground near our tree."

Without waiting for his reply she quickly hangs up.

"Is he coming?"

Gauri nods her head knowing full well that he would come; he had a lot of screaming at her to do.

Few minutes later she sees Omkara furiously coming towards her.

"What the hell is your problem, Gauri?" Omkara furiously asks her.

"Omkara..."

"Since thursday night I've been trying to talk to you and you won't answer my calls or call me back."

"I messaged..."

"Oh! Do you mean that 'I can't talk now. Will call you back.' message? You sent that on Thursday! After that nothing! Do you have any idea how worried I was?" Omkara furiously asks her. "I almost came to your house!!!"

"Let her talk!" Bhavya gently tells him.

"Stay out of this, Bhavya!" Omkara furiously tells her.

"Omkara..." Gauri worriedly calls him.

"Do you have any good excuse for making me go through hell these four days?" Omkara furiously asks her.

"I am pregnant." Gauri tells him in a whisper.

Eyes wide and speechless Omkara simply stares at her.

"God! Say something, Omkara!" Bhavya whispers to him worried seeing Omkara's reaction.

"Pregnant?" Omkara asks Gauri in shock.

Gauri nods her head as she cried. Seeing her cry, Omkara quickly moves forward and hugs her.

"I am so scared." Gauri whispers as she cried hugging him.

"We'll sort it out." Omkara gently whispers to her as he hugged her.

"How?" Gauri asks him.

"I know of a clinic. We can go there." Rudra whispers as he looked around making sure no one was listening. Omkara, Gauri, Bhavya and Rudra were discussing and thinking of a way out.

"Clinic?" Omkara asks frowning.

"Is it good?" Bhavya asks him.

"I don't know. No one I know ever needed an abortion." Rudra tells her irritated.

"Is it some good place?" Bhavya asks.

"Well... you can't go to a proper hospital. Someone will find out." Rudra tells her shrugging.