Marriage Most Scandalous : Part Five

Thank you for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Okay, before you guys continue reading, few things

First, this part has some adult content which I just didn't want to do without, so I am going to say the part before ********* is an Adult 18+, and I don't even know if I should just say virgins stay away. Don't worry the scenes are not explicit but it deals with virginity a little. I am both embarrassed and shy. Moving on...

Second thing, this is the most cheesiest update I have ever written in my life. So just forgive me for the awful cheesiness in advance
Without much delay - virgins, please read at your own risk!

She hated it! Sex was the worst thing ever! It pained so bloody but she had to admit that she loved making out and the foreplay but the final act was not pleasant. She nervously looks at her husband as he came out of the bathroom ready to go to bed. He smiles at her and she smiles back though her mind was already on the inevitable that was going to happen in a few minutes. She wished she could tell him that she didn't like it but then she didn't want to hurt him. She sighs sadly.

Omkara sighs as he looks away. His friends had told him the difficulty in bedding a virgin and that he being a virgin was not going to help it in anyway. He knew that Gauri didn't like it and it hurt her but then there was no way around it, till he manages to break the hymen it is going to hurt her and he has to be gentle with her and coax her into it. He knew Gauri, today if he tries to make love to her she will not stop him but tomorrow she will if he doesn't manage to break the hymen. He sighs he'll take one day at a time. Gauri was an innocent and she needed his understanding. Omkara gets on the bed and lies next to her. Gauri was sleeping on her side with her back to him. He gently turns her making her lie on her back and she looks at him nervously. He smiles at her and she nervously smiles back. He leans down and kisses her and it didn't take him more than a minute to have her reciprocate in equal passion, her fears suddenly forgot.

Next night, they were about to get ready for bed when Gauri hesitantly comes to Omkara.

"Om, can we talk?" She asks him nervously.

He was surprised she lasted this long, he had expected to have this talk in the morning. As much as he wanted to tell her that they will talk the next day he couldn't, she looked worried.

Sighing he sits down and pulls her on his lap. Anyway he had figured out how to go about it, Gauri tend to forget everything when he touched her and he realized that seducing her was the only (fun) way around this.

"Tell me." Omkara tells her.

"Om... "

"Hmmm?"

"That is..."

"What is?" he asks her calmly.

"I don't like it." Gauri whispers as if she is in a church admitting to her sin.

"Hmmm."

"It hurts." Gauri says looking at her hand.

"It will hurt the first few times, Gauri. There is no other way." Omkara gently tells her.

"I know but then it hurts."

Omkara asks, "Is it so bad?"

"I like making out and foreplay but that I don't like."

Omkara sighs, "So what do you want us to?"

"We can make out and all, but when we decide to have a baby that time we will do it." Gauri tells him looking at him all hopefully.

Omkara quickly hugs her to hide his exasperation, shock and laughter from her. "Okay." He lies.

Gauri and Omkara gets on the bed, now that she knew they were not going to do it, she was relaxed.