I continue drinking and dancing with Everly all night. I also kept taking photos until my phone died. Oh I'm drunk, definitely drunk, but I'm still conscious to what's going on. A few hours later, its time to leave and when I attempt to walk I stumble. Everly helps me walk out and I can't stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She asks.

"Because.. I don't know, why aren't you laughing?" I ask and she laughs.

"Come let me get you in the car." She says as we walk towards a car and she sits me down.

"Uh are you James?" I ask trying to see the driver.

"No I'm Harrison." He answers.

"Ayyyy Hazzzz." I say.

"Ignore her she's a bit drunk." I hear Everly say as she gets in the car.

"I can tell." He says and they laugh.

The way home I try my hardest to not throw up. I keep laughing I'm not sure why. I'm now singing to the music playing on the radio and I can hear them talking but I can't process what they're saying. I feel the energy i had leave my body and now I'm half awake and half asleep in the backseat. Next thing I know, we are outside my house.

"Thank you for picking us up babe." Everly says to Harrison. "Kendra are you awake? Time to go."

"I'm awake I'm awake"I say sitting up straight removing my hair from my face. "Bye Haz! Aww I'm gonna miss you when I'm gone."

"Gone?" He asks. "Gone where?"

"Nowhere." Everly says quickly.

"Canada, I'm leaving to Canada on Saturday." I say smiling proudly.

"You're leaving London? Babe?" He turns to Everly.

"Ugh fine but you can't tell Tom Harrison I swear if you do-"

"I won't, but what is she talking about?"

"Well after what happened Kendra needed a change and well that change is leaving to Canada to finish secondary school over there." She explains.

"What!? that's crazy! Is she sure of what she's doing?" He asks and Everly shrugs her shoulders.

They say their goodbyes and Everly attempts to get me out of the car without making me hit myself. I am awake and I'm understanding everything going on but I feel heavy and can't walk.

"I will miss you Haz. Byeeeeee." I say as Everly drags me home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to Everly sleeping next to me, no clothes on but a T-shirt and a huge headache. What the hell?

I go downstairs to drink some water. I serve a cup and i drink it as if I hadn't had water in days. I fill the cup again to take Everly some because if she's feeling like I'm feeling, she's going to need it.

I walk back upstairs and find Everly waking up. I hand her the water and her eyes open wide before drinking it all.

"Oh I'm back to life. Thank you." She says putting the cup to her side. "How do you feel?"

"Horrible." I say laying back down. "Why dont I have clothes?"

"Yeah I bet you got wasted last night." She laughs. "But you had fun. And Kendra I barely had energy to put that shirt on you. You might be skinny but god damn you're heavy."

"I did, didnt I?" I laugh and memories of last night flash back. Drinking a lot, dancing with the girls, stumbling on everything I came across, seeing Harrison... Harrison!

I sit up fast. "Why did we see Harrison last night?"

"He picked us up, your phone was dead I couldn't call James so I called him. You don't remember the ride home?"

I sit hard trying to remember. I remember feeling sick and -

"You told him you were leaving." Everly cuts off my thoughts.

"I did what?"

"Yeah you told him you're leaving London and that you'll miss him."

"Oh my god Everly what if he tells Tom? Or anyone?"

"He won't Im sure."

I sigh relieved. Nobody knows Harrison better than Everly and if she believes him so do i. We stay silent for a minute until Everly breaks the silence.

"Kendra?"

"Yeah"

"What am I supposed to tell Tom?" She asks and I look at her confused.

"Yes he's going to know eventually that you're gone. He will know I know where you'll be and he won't leave me alone until I tell him."

"No no Everly you can't tell him please you can't."

"And I won't don't worry it's just, you know how he is and, ugh you know what I'll figure it out you don't have to worry." She says and smiles.

I look at Everly who is smiling but I know she is hurting. Everly has always been the tough one. I don't remember seeing her cry, not even when she fights with Harrison or when she fails at something. She is the type of person who is happy all the time. I wish I could be more like her but my emotions always get the best of me. And just thinking of how much I will miss her breaks my heart already.

"I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am for you." I say and her eyes fill with tears. "You are literally the best best friend anyone could ask for and I'm going to miss you so so much it hurts already." I laugh while crying. Everly is not one to show emotions but she hugs me tight.

"I'm going to miss you too K but don't talk like you're never seeing me again, no. I will go visit you, you're not getting rid of me this easily no no." She says and we both laugh.

After crying a few more mins we decide to go back to sleep since we are both hungover. A few hours later we wake up to have breakfast with my dad and Nora, we watch some TV and make plans of Everly visiting me in Canada. I won't be coming home, or not for a while I'm sure, which is why she decided she wants to go and for spring break and I will be looking forward to it.

After what it seemed like a very short day, Everly went home. And now I'm back in my room, alone, when reality hits me. I leave tomorrow. The emotions come at me and i sit on my empty room crying. How did my life get to this? Is it the right thing? Did I over exaggerate? I close my eyes and the image of Tom with Paige comes back to me, his confession and hers and no, I realize I'm not.

"This is for your own good Kendra, the farthest you can be, the better." I tell myself.

It's been too much pain in a little bit of time. I need something new, something good, and I hope whatever it is that I need, I can find it in Canada.