chapter 6:the case

As the four set of in the impala, Sam turned to the two girls and started asking questions.

"So what's this case you guys were talking about?"

"From the information we've got, it's a poltergeist up in Kripke Manor in Oregon, but we can't be to sure because that's based on little information we got" Stella answered.

"A poltergeist?" Sam asked, with an eyebrow raised "you two are hunters?" Sam asked, which to Lunara sound more like a statement.

"Yeah" Stella answered.

"Hold on there's two of you why do you need help with poltergeist?"

"Our car broke down on the way there so dean offered to help with the case then he was going to drop us of at bobby in South Dakota, near Sioux Falls."

"Oh... wait you two know Bobby, as in Bobby Singer?"

"Yeah, he's practically our uncle" Lunara said

"Oh..." sam said. For the rest of the journey they sat in silence. When they got to the diner Stella and dean scrambled out of the impala and rushed inside with sam and lunara trailing behind them.

"I swear those two would do anything for food" Lunara muttered to sam, who chuckled at her statement agreeing with her as they watched the two go the many free booths and picking up a menu.

Once they all ordered, sam left to get his laptop to see if he could get any more information on Kripke Manor. Once he came back stared looking up the history f the manor, whilst they all ate. Lunara, Stella and Dean had burgers, while Sam had a salad. After a while, sam found some useful information on the manor.

"Hey, so there's been reports of people going missing during the night, but during the day it's like a normal house. So it's probably something worse then just a poltergeist" sam said, still reading from the laptops screen.

"Great, looks like it won't be as easy as we thought it would be" Dean stated sarcastically.

"Yeah, but what we need to know now is what it is" Stella stated looking at Lunara, they then looked at dean, then sam as Dean joined them as they all had questioning looks on their faces.

"I don't know it could be a demon or a vampire trying to lay low"