chapter 2:Winchester brothers

(Third person)

Sam looked over the menu of the diner as Dean read Chuck's manuscript.He laughed and Sam looked at him with question."What's so funny?"

"I don't know who the chicks are but this lunara sounds like a babe,"Dean said through his chuckle. Sam glared at him. "What?"

"Is that the only thing you get out of that?"

"This could be a good thing,"Dean told his younger brother,"I mean,if this gets us a lead on Lilith, then all we gotta do is follow it."

"What d'you mean?"

Dean pointed at the papers that were clipped together in his hand."This is a blueprint of what not to do.If they say left…"

"Then we go right,"Sam said,finishing his statement.

Dean had a small smile as he said,"We get off book, we never make it to the end.It's opposite day."He looked at the paper,his eyes peering over it briefly."It says we get in to a fight so…no fight.Nore search for you…"

"No girls or bacon cheese burgers for you,"Sam snapped back.

"…Yeah. No problem.I'll just order something else." He never did answer to Sam's other comment.

Just then,a waitress approached their table.She tried offering them both a bacon cheese burger, claiming they were the best in the country.Sam laughed and said,"I'll just have the cobbsalad.please."

Dean pouted a little at sam."I'll have the…veggie tofu burger."

They both smiled at the waitress as she left."i hate you sam"Dean said as soon as she left.sam chuckled.

"This is ridiculous"

"What, Lilith's ridiculous?"

"The idea of me hooking up with her is."

Dean made a small scoff."Oh right.Something like that could never happen."His sarcasm was obvious and helooked down at the menu once more.

Sam frowned at his brother."Dean, for the first time we have a warning that Lilith is close."

"So?"

"So,we can get rid of her.If we know when she's coming;we know where she's…"Sam paused."This is an opportunity."

"Are you-"Dean snapped but stopped himself when Sam gave that knowing look.It was the fight.The one they were trying to avoid."It frustrates me when you say such reckless things,"Dean told him.

Sam rolled his eyes."Well,it frustrates me when you'd rather hide then fight."

The two had a stare down for a few moments until the waitress brought their food over.Dean leaned closer to Sam,who was across the table and said, "It's nothing.It's being smart,picking your battles. This is a battle we're not ready to fight."Without another word,Dean dug into his burger.He looked at it curiously."Oh my god.This is delicious.Tofu is amazing!"

At that moment,the waitress returned."I'm so sorry. I gave you the bacon cheese burger by mistake,"she told him while taking the plate and burger.making Dean pout