"I was just kidding. I miss you." Kavin confess with a soft smile. Purvi bite her lip to control the smile on her face.

"Hmm..." Purvi hum nodding and look away when she feel her face heating up with a blush.

"I love when you blush, Ms. Mehta." Kavin whisper in her ear. Purvi glare at him playfully but her eyes soften at the sight of Kavin.

"I miss you too." Purvi confess as well. Kavin grinned and step forward to hug her. Purvi close her eyes and rest her face under his neck and wrapped her arms around him.

Its has been 3 months to the little confession and their first actual date at the coffee shop. After that day, Purvi and Kavin did their best to maintain their relationship. They go on date and understand each other problems. There was a time when one of Kavin ex-girlfriend came in front of them.

Flashback.

"I really want to see this movie." Purvi says as they sit on their seats in the theater. Kavin smile softly at her.

"I know, you were talking about watching since its release." Kavin says making her blush slighlty.

"Excuse me? Kavin Singhania?" A confused voice call. Kavin look over and freeze when he saw his ex standing a few seats away from him.

"Priyanka." Kavin smile slightly. Priyanka walk toward them and seat beside him.

"How are you? It has been so long since we see each other." Priyanka says ignoring the fact the someone is sitting beside Kavin. Purvi glared at Kavin as she saw him talking to his ex-girlfriend.

"Hi, I am Purvi, Kavin soon-to-be wife." Purvi interrupted with a smile stopping them in the middle and forward her hand to shake. Priyanka look at Kavin then at Purvi before forcing out a smile.

"Priyanka, Kavin ex-girlfriend in college." Priyanka says and shake her hand. She smirk when she saw an uneasy look crossing on Purvi face before she quickly cover it.

"Priyanka, one the who cheat on him with his enemy, right? He told me about you." Purvi says causally and release her hand when Priyanka tried to. Priyanka quickly look away making her smirk. Purvi glance at Kavin and see him already grinning at her. Purvi shrugged and wink making him chuckle but he cover it up with a cough.

"So, anything new?" Priyanka asked Kavin. He shrugged and held Purvi hand.

"Nothing new beside the fact that I will be getting married soon." Kavin tried to keep up with Purvi lie.

"You know, I didn't really expect that you will be getting married this soon." Priyanka says putting her hand on his arms which was notice by Purvi.

"Yeah, I didn't really expect as well but when the one comes, you got to make sure to keep them and live happily." Kavin says honestly looking at Purvi making her blush. She didn't think that he is trying to act but is saying from his heart. Priyanka frowned seeing them and look forward at the screen when the lights turn off.

"Kavin, I forget to bring some popcorn, would you please bring them for me? I don't want to miss the start." Priyanka asked him sweetly but before he could reply, Purvi jumped in.