"maybe she's pregnant."

"could be."

Seungmin, Felix, and Han whispered, which earned an elbow from I.N. as he pointed to me. Shock was written in big bold letters on their face when they realized I heard them.

Pregnant? Me? With his...? 

I looked at Bang Chan, his handsome face now twisted and ugly.

Vomit shot up from the deep pits of my stomach, the power of it caused me to arch my back in pain, Lee Know quickly used my hair to manuever me back over the toilet. But he was too late, I already got plenty of vomit on the floor, the walls, on their shoes, and more importantly, on Bang Chan.

I.N. zoomed to my side, rubbing my back as I continued many more rounds of vomit, Lee Know dabbed my neck and face with the cold towel, cooling down my body that felt on fire.

The rest were in a frenzy, running around trying to clean up Bang Chan, the floor, the walls, and their shoes. I could hear Felix's scream in disgust in the other room. The only one who stood still was Bang Chan, in complete shock, obviously not having processed what has just happened.

It took a long time for everything to be calmed down, everyone cleaned up and everything got cleaned up.

Now I lay back in Bang Chan's bed, I.N. and Lee Know on both sides of me, carefully caring for me. Patting me down with a cold, wet towel and massaging my hands and arms, as if trying to calm me down.

Felix walked in with Hare and Toad in hand, they were sound asleep, obviously tired out from all that playing.

Just before he was about to set them in my lap-

"Wait no!" Felix froze in place, and turned his head to look at me awkwardly.

"Don't put them on me." I said more calmly.

He raised an amused eyebrow.

"Why? Don't want them anymore?"

I shook my head at him, "No I just-"

"I'll kill them if you don't want them." A smirk spread across his face, he motioned by squishing the cubs.

"No! It's just that they stink."

Now all the men in the room paused.

"What do you mean? You wash them like everyday." Lee Know quiered.

I shrugged, "They don't smell good..." Not too sure of my feelings myself, Felix brought Hare up to his nose and I.N. brought Toad up to his and took a good sniff, then looked at each other, then looked at me. Then without another word, Felix walked out with the cubs.

I raised an eyebrow at I.N. but he offered no response.

Stray Kids gave me attentive care, feeding me light foods, massaging me and taking rounds checking in on me. I've never felt so cared for, this felt new but nice, like I actually matter versus the trash they have been treating me as. I knew it was night time now because some of them started coming in to go to sleep, Seungmin was first, he leaned over me and placed a peck on my forehead before laying in his bed. My heart jumped before settling quickly, I need to remind myself that they don't really love me...

wait then why are they treating me this well? Are they going to-

I felt something, warm and soft touch, I jumped back, whipping my head around, to find a smirking Hyunjin only inches from my face, he smirked at me mischievously. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Cute." he chuckled, ruffling my hair before hopping into his head, getting comfortable, but not taking his eyes off me.

The rest poured in, giving me their own heart racing, affections. But by far the most surprising was Changbin.

I could tell he had been working hard today since his bulging muscles and wide shoulders seemed a bit more than when I last saw him. He marched over to me with an unreadable expression. He brought his hand up, and I instinctively flinched away, unconsciously expecting to feel pain. When I realized I did that I tried to re compose myself but I could tell I still hurt him.

When he brought his hand up again I tired to not react and stayed real still, unflicnhing to the point I felt my muscles cramp, and just before touched me he gave up. Sensing that he wouldn't get anywhere.

I have hated him ever since I got here, but seeing that he was trying to connect with me, somehow my heart hurt? I felt something hollow in my chest, I was missing something.

I watched him as he went to his bed on the far side of the room and laid down on his side, facing the wall away from me....

"He's just sulking~" 

I had sensed him sit beside me, now I turned to look at him.

Bang Chan, his hair going every which way, he small smile on his face, his expression was cute, charming.

But I did not dare let my face betray me, and stayed emotionless as I blankly stared at him. I looked me up and down for a second before snaking a hand around my waist, I shyed away from them, putting an arm between me and him. Tonight, he will not have his way with me.

I uncovered myself from the blankets and stood straight up, my legs felt weak and my arms swung lazily at my sides, but inside I was strong.

My simple action caught the attention of everyone and they all turned to look at me, even Changbin.

"Come on~ let's go to sleep." he played with his accent, as he tried to sit me back down by tugging my arm, but I snatched my arm away from and stepped back.

"No." I said forcefully.

Bang Chan raised an eyebrow at me.

"No?" he stood up now, towering over my small stature, my hands trembled, and I could feel sweat forming under my night gown.

"No." I said again, stronger, clearer. 

In a split second I was wrapped in his arms, his arms locked tightly around my waist, pulling me into him, casually placing his large hand on my small bottom.

"I don't think you're aware of who has power here little Snow~" he cooed at me. Cocking his head at me with a dark expression, I could hear a small murmurs behind me, but I was so scared that I couldn't focus on anything else but this scary man in front of me.

He landed a small kiss on my lips, and I just stood there and took it, frozen in fear, feeling the my weak state take over.

"Now, do I need to teach you some manners so you can teach them to our child?" 

What?

"W-what child?" I asked hesitantly... he unwrapped one arm from my waist and pointed a finger at my flat stomach.

"No, no, no, no, I am not pregnant." I tried to push him away again but he held onto my arm, and put it close to his chest.

"Wanna make a bet then?"

A bet?

Woooo! It's a long chapter We did it! We did it! Hurray!

Anyways... um. so this story is about to get dark, like more dark than it already is.

I know seems impossible but yeah.

So this is your only warning~

Anyways have a nice day and bye bye!