"You see that guy over there?" he said pointing at a big bulky man with a blonde hair. "That is your opponent. He is the son of Mune-san! The owner of a famous mall." he added.

"What's this? Are you shooting some kind of comedy show?" you asked then the audience laughed again while the emcee clutched to his chest; pretending to be in pain.

"Oh, my goodness! You poor soul don't know me?" he asked then was about to dramatically introduced his self so you cut him off.

"I don't actually want to know." you answered so the audience laughed again. "So, based on what I observed this is a cooking show?" you asked then he nodded. "If I win what will be my prize?"

"Oh that! Mune-san bet his famous mall!" he said so you nodded. "And your father bet your family restaurant!" he added.

"Hah?! What the-? For real?" you asked then the emcee nodded. "Wait, can I excuse myself for 2 minutes?" you asked, he then looked at you confused but agreed later on.

You went back to the clothes room and looked for men's clothing. There were no casual clothes anywhere, only tuxedos and suits. You sighed and took a (choice of color) tuxedo;

You tied your hair into a (ponytail/ bun / twin tails/ my hair's short) then hurriedly went back to the kitchen-like stage.

The audience then let out an amazed gasp.

"Wow! If you were a guy, all the girls would definitely fawn all over you." the emcee said. "Now, let's meet the judges." he said as the judges then entered the stage. There were 2 girls and a guy. The two girls then approached you.

"Ooh~ you're hot." the girl with a purple hair and sky-like orbs looked at you while licking her lips.

"Say what's your name?" the other girl with pink hair and amber orbs said while hugging you right arm.

'Uh should I take this advantage to my side?' you asked the system.

"{Yes, it'll increase your skill level and stuffs.}" the system replied.

'What stuffs?' you asked the system again but it refused to reply.

"Oh! What's this? Is Yamaguchi (Reader)-san experiencing harem?" the emcee said which made the audience say 'ooh'.

/* I'm sorry in advance. RIP (Reader)-chan /* Warning! The next part will be cringey. / *I warned you. /

You pulled the purple girl close and hold her chin then wrapped your arms on the pink girl's waist.

"I'm Yamaguchi (Reader). You both look like a goddess; May I have the privilege to know your names?" you asked which made them, and the other girls in the audience squeal.

"I'm Ayato Ray." the purple-haired girl answered.

"I'm Ayato Nami." the pink-haired girl answered.

"We're twins." they added in unison which made the audience gasp.

"They're twins? / They don't look alike. / But kYahh Yamaguchi-san is so hot! / If only she was a guy, I'd date her!" the audience said.

"Ray-chan and Nami-chan~ You have pretty names but would you let me call you Mine?" you asked then all the girls squealed including your mom which made you sweat-drop.

"Ahhh please call me baby, Yamaguchi-san! / No, call me darling! / Ah my daughter is so handsome! / I'm melting!"

"Yamaguchi (Reader)-san is stealing the spotlight and the ladies' attention!" the emcee gasped, "Anyways~ Let's now begin, Judges please go back to your seats."