13

'' Jack "
Tooth softly called him.
It caused a shiver to run down his spine.

Everything was cold and He was shivering horribly so much that he felt like moving would make it worse.

'' jack" he opened his eyes slowly to see tooth in front of him, glancing back with worried eyes before she turned her head
" hes awake "

A few feet shuffled and he moved his eyes to spot north kneeling down close to him aswell.
'' jack can you hear us ?"

The winter spirit took a couple of breath trying to answer but not being able to ''b-unn-'' "are you cold ?"

Tooth adjusted something on Jack's forehead it was wet... cold.
'' I.. d-dont kn-o-ow "

'' hes burning up north "
Tooth argued softly but the spirit of christmas shock his head helplessly.
'' but hes shivering "

Jack looked over their faces as they continued to argue with each other in a calm tone when he saw Sandy's figure behind them turned to somewhere else, another couch.
He looked besides hin to see a leg of someone laying there.
'' w-what "

They stopped arguing and north stepped into his view cutting the unknown person away and causing jack to look up at him instead while he forced himself to sit up, hiw eyes wandering over the other guardians in confusion. When he turned his head wanting to look past north who only moved whenever he did.
'' b-bun-ny?"

As he heard the sound of ice, frosting he looked down to where his hand was placed on the couch to see it freezing over. Something he hadnt been able to do for a long time now.

As shocked as he was he glanced up at the rest of the guardians to see them share his expression.

'' it worked .. "
Tooth mumbled under her breath as north pulled her slightly back away from jack when the space where he was sitting started freezing.

His head tingled and he ruffled his hand through his hair, before it stopped and he looked back at the guardians who now stood a bit further away to glance back at him.

A shiver ran through his body after a moment of silence and he hugged himself when he felt the cold. He was cold. He was shivering

'' maybe not completely "
North uttered aswell but when jack looked up at them again his eyes landed to where sandy had moved away from now paying attention to the winter spirit as everyone else.

The other couch and the person laying on it, bunny ears peaking out at the top of his head..but he looked somewhat...  human.

'' w-what ?" Scared yet shocked he looked back the others to see bunny was still missing '' no .. is .. .. where's b-bunny "

The little glance to the guy laying on the opposite couch was all it took for jack to puzzle it together and he gasped in breathe as he felt his heart drop when he forced.himself to move up from the couch.

He fell to his knees and north rushed to his side holding his by his arm, yet he slapped the help away when he stumbled to the couch with bunny on.

'' how .. h-how .. and why??" He felt like crying all over when he wanted to touch him but the ground under him was already freezing again so he backed away afraid he might freeze him aswell.

A blanket was placed around him and he sniffed looking up to see tooth fly over him smiling sadly.
'' hes alright.. he wanted this, he wanted to give you some of his immortality maybe that's why you're still cold and hes now.. like this but he will be fine..both of you will be"

'' man in moon said so " north added stepping closer aswell with sandy nodding besides him.

Silently jack looked back onto bunny's new looks before down into his lap as he pulled the blanket tighter around himself blinking his tears away as he couldnt understand why bunny would go so far for him.