🥺I'm pregnant 🥺

Depuis le début

" Izuku is correct on the first one. Since he has an alpha to take care of him he doesn't use suppressants. Unless he's working." I say.

Deku is still panting looking impatient. He curls in on himself on the couch. " Heat cramps hurt like a bitch" Deku says clutching his stomach.
The pain is too much and he can't get up without falling. All he can do is cry till Katsuki gets home.

" i-i wish k-k-kacchan was h-h-here. He would help me. This hurts so fucking much" Deku says sobbing hard. His scent in covering the whole room. He's glad only his alpha can smell it.

" This is basically all of us girls every month that shit hurts so bad. We can barely function either. So I can feel this on a personal level" says Jiro.

" Yeah it hurts so bad and most of the time we can barely get what we need cause it's so hard" says Momo.

" Why didn't you girls tell us. All of our guardians told us about a girl's period right?" Asks Kirishima to all the 1-A boys.

" Yeah. We all know about it. So we'll help you with it just call us whenever you need. We are always on speed dial" says Ojiro.

" Us as young men should help you ladies with your problems whenever you need. That's the respectful thing to do" says Iida.

" Yeah I'll help you little shits anytime. I have hella respect for women" says Katsuki.

" Yes you females give birth to the population. You deserve respect." Says Tokoyami.

" Yeah without females we wouldn't exist so all of us guys in class 1-A have respect for the female gender" says Shoji.

" Yeah and you guys help us. Like me you try my new desert recipes. The guys don't like sweet things except for Deku" says Sato.

" Yes the females are a very respectable gender. Whatever guy decides to ignore that is terrible" says Todoroki.

" Yeah you girls are the best thing us boys have in this family you're our sisters" says Denki.

" So if a guy ever tries to do something to you"  says Sero. Making every boy in the class look at Mineta with a death glare even Deku.

" Then we'll kick his ass" says Deku.

The girls are crying. They never thought the boys cared for them so much.
They did a group hug. The boys trying to calm down the girls crying. They we just so happy to know that. Im just watching the scene play out with such proudness.

" Thank you guys. Thank you so much for everything. We really needed to hear that" says Uraraka.

" Anytime Ocha. We all have you girls backs" says Deku.

" Fuck yeah we do" says Katsuki.
The boys agree. Everyone in the audience were proud. Aizawa, All Might , Present Mic , Midnight and the Villains are all proud of the students.

All Might whispers to Aizawa.
" We taught these kids well" he says.
" Yes we did Yagi. Yes we did. I'm proud of these students. They've known each other for half a year and protect each other like they've known each other for years" Aizawa says.