🥺I'm pregnant 🥺

" Ok so this one is interesting. But with quirks for fertility existing. It can and probably will definitely happen."

" What's it called Ms. Karuma- Chan?" Asks Nezu.

" Um it's called ' I'm pregnant ' the name and what it's about it's pretty self explanatory." I say to the Chimera looking principal.

" Oh this one will be interesting indeed" he says.

" Oh and by the way. This AU it's natural for guys to be able to get pregnant if they are a certain secondary gender" I say. Before I can finish I'm cut off by Mina and Uraraka.

" She's talking about an omegaverse. They have these things called secondary genders. There's 3." Says Mina letting Uraraka finish what she was saying.

" Yeah the 3 genders are called Alpha, Beta and Omega. Usually make omegas exist in these AU's" she says Mina adding again.

" Yeah the Top gender is Alpha; they are usually Rough and aggressive is some ways. Some have respect but more aggressive then anything. Betas are normal humans. They make up the vast majority. They are common." Mina explains.

" Alphas and Omegas are kinda rare. Compared to betas but omega .ales are uncommon so there isn't many. Alphas and Omegas are usually mates. Alphas are very possessive of their mate. Especially around other Unmated Alphas. Omegas are very clingy when it comes to other Unmated omegas around their alphas. " Uraraka says.

" When an Unmated omega hits on a mated alpha the omega becomes aggressive. Towards that other omega to tell them to back off basically. Alphas get the same way. An alpha fight can only end 2 ways."  Mina says.

" Yeah serious injury or death. That's why most AU's it's illegal." Uraraka says.

" There's a saying to remember the jobs of each one" says Mina.

This time they were both cut off by me.

" Alphas protect, Betas Progress, Omegas produce" I say. They both look at me like I'm crazy.

" What I'm a fanfiction reader. I know this stuff" I say.

" Yeah she's right" they both say.

" Oh and Omegas have this thing called heat where they are really needy and horny. Alphas have a rut where they are horny and extremely clingy and protective of their mate." I say.

" But when the omega is in heat and the alpha in rut at the same time. Usually at the end of it the omega is impregnated" I say.

" Yeah I'm reading fanfiction more. It sound cool as hell" says Denki. Shinso, Todoroki, Tsu, and Momo agreeing.

" Yeah we'll start when y'all go back to your world. " I say.

" Iz Izuku awake" I ask Katsuki.

" Yeah" he responds then I actually bother too look in Izuku's direction.

" Ok let's start." I say.

The opening opens to show Deku inside an apartment. Deku looks  sick. He is panting and sweating. His black and green hoodie and black sweatpants don't seem to be helping the case either.

"Why don't he just change his clothes?" Asks Iida.

" He's in heat. Without an alpha omegas can't function without suppressants" I explain to Iida before Mina can say anything. Said girl pouting she didn't get to tell.

" Why don't I have suppressants in this. The only thing is that version of me either doesn't take them because he already has an alpha or he ran out. Since he can't function he can't go to the pharmacy to get more." The muttering continues till Katsuki puts his hand over Deku's mouth and says " shhhh to much word vomit".